My $1,011 American Muscle Shopping Cart - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
Classic Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

wow wish i had 2k to spend ! dont think i even have 0ver 1600 in to mine

mustang v6, s&b intake, with painted cover flowmaster, 16x7 in front 17x9 in back,with 2 inch drop in the front, costume paint on rims, black grill, with gt fog lights with angel lights, and running mustang, smoked headlights, with headlight splitters, smoked out turning lights, racing stripes, blackout trunk kit, all new audio system, 4 jl audio 5x7 speakers front and back 2 jl 12 inch w6v2 with 2 jl 500/1 amps and pa system 1967 mustang working on
-----------
one act of kindness at a time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

For some reason I like this thread...can't put my finger on why...but I do!

-Nick

GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMNick View Post
For some reason I like this thread...can't put my finger on why...but I do!

-Nick

Seriously Nick, call me cheap, But I would rather buy from you all than other companies because to your 6% off code and your incredibly fast, FREE shipping.

I just bought rims from you all on wednesday, and they were at my house by friday @ Lunch time... Plus I saved $36

How about offering a group discount code for your faithful members of AFM?

2006 Vista Blue Mustang GT:
Mods: ||EdelBrock E-Force Stage 1// Brenspeed 93 Dyno Tune// Pypes LT headers, O/R H-pipe// GT500 Fuel System// Borla Stingers// MGW Shifter// Hawk HPS// Powerslot Rotors// CHE: UCA / LCA/ Anti-Squats/ K-member/ Panhard Brace// Nitto NT555's (daily)// Infinity Sound// CDC Chin// MT ET Streets (track)||
www .GutterMindedConcepts.com
447rwhp 419ft-lbs - Stage Zero
* 466 rwhp 441ft-lbs - Stage 1 *
Brenspeed Supporter!

PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to RedMosesSC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadime View Post

So, what if I did buy the tires and get them mounted + balanced? Is there going to be a problem?

If you plan on moving your TPMS sensors to the new wheels, you have to get them taken of the OEM wheels and strapped to the new wheels, otherwise you will throw TPMS codes evertime you start your car.

If you buy the tires and have them mounted by American Muscle and your just goin to have to take the tires off just put them back on the new wheels in order to get the TPMS strapped to the Rims.

2006 Saleen S281 SC #1247 || Screaming Yellow || Scenic Roof || Watts Link || 3.6 Pulley || Extreme CAI || 39# Inj || Autolite HT .030 || JDM tune || Steeda F&R Sway Bars w/ Billet Mounts, adj UCA & LCA's || Magnaflow catted X Pipe || MGW ||

Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thereaper View Post
Nice list. Have it sent to my address and don't forget the tires.
lol...don't we all wish it was that easy. I'm trying to save up to get some new wheels too.

"One of these early mornings, oh, you gonna be wiping your weeping eyes.
I bought you a brand new mustang 'bout nineteen sixty five
Now you come around signifying a woman, you don't wanna let me ride.
Mustang Sally, think you better slow your mustang down".
PONY Member
Classic Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT speeder13 View Post
Seriously Nick, call me cheap, But I would rather buy from you all than other companies because to your 6% off code and your incredibly fast, FREE shipping.

I just bought rims from you all on wednesday, and they were at my house by friday @ Lunch time... Plus I saved $36

How about offering a group discount code for your faithful members of AFM?
yes yes how about a group buy . that will be nice

mustang v6, s&b intake, with painted cover flowmaster, 16x7 in front 17x9 in back,with 2 inch drop in the front, costume paint on rims, black grill, with gt fog lights with angel lights, and running mustang, smoked headlights, with headlight splitters, smoked out turning lights, racing stripes, blackout trunk kit, all new audio system, 4 jl audio 5x7 speakers front and back 2 jl 12 inch w6v2 with 2 jl 500/1 amps and pa system 1967 mustang working on
-----------
one act of kindness at a time
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-22-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMosesSC View Post
If you plan on moving your TPMS sensors to the new wheels, you have to get them taken of the OEM wheels and strapped to the new wheels, otherwise you will throw TPMS codes evertime you start your car.

If you buy the tires and have them mounted by American Muscle and your just goin to have to take the tires off just put them back on the new wheels in order to get the TPMS strapped to the Rims.
Hmm, that sucks. Is it really a problem to throw the TPMS codes when I start?

Nick, the ironic thing is about two weeks ago I tried to get a sponsorship from you guys so I could get some kind of extra discount on this order. Of course, that got shot down pretty quick, lol. I think I spent an hour writing the e-mail and you guys sent me one sentence in reply.

Regards: Gotadime
View my Photography by clicking my Home Page Link
Sold the 'Stang...
bought a Camaro
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Hmm, that sucks. Is it really a problem to throw the TPMS codes when I start?

Nick, the ironic thing is about two weeks ago I tried to get a sponsorship from you guys so I could get some kind of extra discount on this order. Of course, that got shot down pretty quick, lol. I think I spent an hour writing the e-mail and you guys sent me one sentence in reply.

Yea, ive tried the sponsorship thing a few times with different companies and I realized that the best you can ask for is maybe a free sticker or two added to your cart, when you purchase a bunch of stuff... thats the most Ive ever gotten!

Nick if you want, send us some stickers, I know i will advertise AM. Or if you have any other advertising goodies, I will take those too.
I spend most of my time on a busy college campus and commuting 90 miles each day getting plenty of looks. I will gladly support American Muscle for some goodies or an extended discount code

2006 Vista Blue Mustang GT:
Mods: ||EdelBrock E-Force Stage 1// Brenspeed 93 Dyno Tune// Pypes LT headers, O/R H-pipe// GT500 Fuel System// Borla Stingers// MGW Shifter// Hawk HPS// Powerslot Rotors// CHE: UCA / LCA/ Anti-Squats/ K-member/ Panhard Brace// Nitto NT555's (daily)// Infinity Sound// CDC Chin// MT ET Streets (track)||
www .GutterMindedConcepts.com
447rwhp 419ft-lbs - Stage Zero
* 466 rwhp 441ft-lbs - Stage 1 *
Brenspeed Supporter!
MACH I Member

Ordering that nice list of parts is proof that your AFM member name is misleading, since you obviously have more than a dime.

2013 Boss 302 gotta-have-it green
2008 Shelby GT500 torch red with black stripes + sequentials
2001 Cobra mineral grey with 2003 Mach 1 shaker hood
1996 Cobra color-shifting mystic paint + sequentials
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-22-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Paul View Post
Ordering that nice list of parts is proof that your AFM member name is misleading, since you obviously have more than a dime.
Haha, "Gotadime" is actually after my girlfriend but whatever works, lol.

RedMoses: I've got another question. Would the tire pressure monitoring apply to a 2005 V6 Convertible?

Sold the 'Stang...
bought a Camaro
PONY Member
S197 Member

My birthday is Wednesday.... convince my husband that I need this as a present!

:hihi: 2007 VISTA BLUE GT! Only Mod so far is the 14" shorty antenna and a billet plug with GT on it for the dash power plug.. No Engine Mods 'cause I like the car fine the way it is and making it faster is only gonna get me in trouble.
:hihi: :hihi: :shiny:
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to RedMosesSC
Quote:
RedMoses: I've got another question. Would the tire pressure monitoring apply to a 2005 V6 Convertible?

I have an 07 GT Vert with i have TPMS.

From what i understand the Gov mandated TPMS for 07+ because of the lawsuits from tire malfunction. TPMS will alert the driver if the pressure of the tire has deviated by 20%.

The the 05 & 06 Models have the TPMS idiot light is in the gauge cluster but is not functional. 07+ models have a small wireless sensor in attached to each wheel by a metal strap.

You can drive with the TPMS throwing codes, youll just have to deal with the computer telling you about it every time you start the car. I have seen guys making homede solutions, you can put them(TPMS) in a PVC pipe and mount them in your trunk because it is wireless and it will read them but i had mine transferred, i think its a great feature and i have had it pick up ona nail in my tire. Coudlnt figure out where a clicking sound was coming from, 2 days later the TPMS light lit up and solved the mystery.

2006 Saleen S281 SC #1247 || Screaming Yellow || Scenic Roof || Watts Link || 3.6 Pulley || Extreme CAI || 39# Inj || Autolite HT .030 || JDM tune || Steeda F&R Sway Bars w/ Billet Mounts, adj UCA & LCA's || Magnaflow catted X Pipe || MGW ||

post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stndbck View Post
My birthday is Wednesday.... convince my husband that I need this as a present!
Haha, I'll try my best.

RedMoses: Thanks for the information. I will be putting these on my '05, so it seems that I don't really have anything to worry about. I'll definitely make sure before I order them though. I appreciate you looking out for this.

Sold the 'Stang...
bought a Camaro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page