10" Stripe Replacement Question? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-23-2008 Thread Starter
Rookie
4.6L Member
S197 Member

10" Stripe Replacement Question?

Okay everyone, well as you might recall that stinking cat did a number on my stripes and I am ready to replace them. I was looking on the web trying to find replacement 10" stripes for my 07 mustang. Man there are so many choices. I found one site selling at $39.00 and others at $150. Baltimore Mods has replacement striping for $39 but not sure what I have. See I purchased it a little over a month ago from a man that put the stripes on. Well, he has moved to Florida and I do not have the type. I think they are a silver metallic but I have been told that some of the striping looks different. Can someone tell me the difference or shed some light? The web site www.ralleystripes.com is the one that had them so cheap but wanted some input.

Also, when taking the windshield spray nozzle out, does it just pop out or do you have to work it out with a toothpick or flat head? I cannot seem to find that piece of the puzzle and the stripe placement instructions do not show it.

Look at my stang and give me your input on what color that stripe is. It think it is a silver metallic.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_39.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	52358  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-23-2008
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
I am going to go with silver metallic also. And heck for $39 bucks, if you goof, it won't break the bank to buy another color.

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-23-2008 Thread Starter
Rookie
4.6L Member
S197 Member

yea that is true but just wanting some feed back. I like the silver but was not sure due to so many colors.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page