Tillman's Street/Strip tune - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
SHELBY GT 500 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGT2006 View Post
Lol joey, my exhaust tips are stained black.. i wash them 1 time a week..
Mine are clean and I know my A/F is 12.7+-.1

2011 GT Candy Red
07 REDFIRE GT Gone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

BOSS Member

Garage
My tips stay so clean that it's scary. This means that my Bama tune is either right on the money or a little lean. I plan to get the AFR checked when the weather down here gets cooler.

Shadow Black 2018 GT 10R80-355
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKid View Post
The thing is just because they are a SCT tuner does not mean they are a good tuner for a Mustang.

A not-so-subtle reminder that "no good deed goes unpunished".

SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad4macs View Post
A not-so-subtle reminder that "no good deed goes unpunished".
I do not like subtle,when it come to my car. I want it done right.

JLT CAI/BAMA tune,moto blue pullies,3:73`s,LPW girdle;Powerhouse DS,CHE safety loop,CHE LCA`S & Adjustable UCA,Kooks LT`S & O/R X Pipe,prothane MM`s,Steeda CMDP`S,Eibach springs,Tokico D specs,Polished TB(by Me),Steeda radiator support,Zex kit 100 shot. Taylor Relocation battery kit and cut off switch,PTC converter,Bogarts and Hosier QTP`S.
11:903 ET, 1.67 60`,111.897 MPH
SHELBY GT 500 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKid View Post
I do not like subtle,when it come to my car. I want it done right.
How true.......

2011 GT Candy Red
07 REDFIRE GT Gone
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Definitely don't need amateurs working on my car. really need someone that is a qualified performance mechanic. no guessing or it shoould be ok.
SHELBY GT 500 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Smiley View Post
Definitely don't need amateurs working on my car. really need someone that is a qualified performance mechanic. no guessing or it shoould be ok.
That's why Chris is the only one tuning on my car.

2011 GT Candy Red
07 REDFIRE GT Gone
Site Sponsor

Regency, your comments are spot-on!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'm glad you're all happy with our tuning. There's a post going on over at TMS asking about opinions regarding our custom tunes. If you guys want to drop over and tell them what you think we'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks again for all the great things that were said. We're glad everyone's happy with their tunes!

Who's running Tillman tunes? - The Mustang Source Forums

Chris Rose
Tillman Speed Inc.

Tillman Speed Inc.
Custom Tuning | In-House Dynojet 224xLC
3344 Market Street Suite C Aston, PA 19014
Sales: (610)497-5776 or 497-3736
Out-of-State Sales: (610)497-3711
Service / Dyno: (610)497-9683
PREMIER DEALER: Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Systems - Kooks Custom Headers - Magnaflow Exhaust Systems - MORE!
post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-28-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Hey CR its Greg, would you be able to do a mail order tune for long tubes or does the car need to go on a dyno to get the most out of them?

My feet are tired from chasing "THE DREAM":walksmile
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegencyGT View Post
Hey CR its Greg, would you be able to do a mail order tune for long tubes or does the car need to go on a dyno to get the most out of them?

Greg,

We can absolutely do a mail order tune for the Long Tubes and you'll love the difference. If you'd like, we can also do a dyno tune for it as well either remotely or in-house. Give me a call when you're ready and I'll work you up a great package deal for both the long tubes and the tuning.

Chris Rose
Tillman Speed Inc.
www.TillmanSpeed.com
610-497-5776

Tillman Speed Inc.
Custom Tuning | In-House Dynojet 224xLC
3344 Market Street Suite C Aston, PA 19014
Sales: (610)497-5776 or 497-3736
Out-of-State Sales: (610)497-3711
Service / Dyno: (610)497-9683
PREMIER DEALER: Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Systems - Kooks Custom Headers - Magnaflow Exhaust Systems - MORE!
SHELBY GT 500 Member
S197 Member

Your not going to beat that kind of a deal

2011 GT Candy Red
07 REDFIRE GT Gone
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillman Speed View Post
Greg,

We can absolutely do a mail order tune for the Long Tubes and you'll love the difference. If you'd like, we can also do a dyno tune for it as well either remotely or in-house. Give me a call when you're ready and I'll work you up a great package deal for both the long tubes and the tuning.

Chris Rose
Tillman Speed Inc.
www.TillmanSpeed.com
610-497-5776
Ok how do you do a remote dyno? I would be interested in something like that.

JLT CAI/BAMA tune,moto blue pullies,3:73`s,LPW girdle;Powerhouse DS,CHE safety loop,CHE LCA`S & Adjustable UCA,Kooks LT`S & O/R X Pipe,prothane MM`s,Steeda CMDP`S,Eibach springs,Tokico D specs,Polished TB(by Me),Steeda radiator support,Zex kit 100 shot. Taylor Relocation battery kit and cut off switch,PTC converter,Bogarts and Hosier QTP`S.
11:903 ET, 1.67 60`,111.897 MPH
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegencyGT View Post
I don't get to the track much because there is not one close to where I live here in charleston SC. Plus this car is my DD and would be sick if anything broke while racing. I am going to be running their Track tune in the next few days and REALLY like these tunes on the street because you can really give people a run for their money and still not wear out your trans. like you can at the track. These tunes feel right in the car and the power seems even through the gears and pulls hard to redline in each gear.
What am I missing here? What is a Flux Compasitor Mod? Are you ,by chance, referring to a Flux Capacitor or possibly a Flyswat Hyper-drive?

Snake 42
2006 Mustang GT Premium, convertible, automatic, tungsten grey/blk top, 18" chrome Bullit wheels, C&L cai, BBK tuned shorty headers, UPR off road X-pipe, OEM mufflers, 3.73 FRPP gears and Diablosport Predator C&L Racer 93 octane tune.
post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-29-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I'm referring to the Flux Compasitor, I typically use it at the track, trouble is finding the 1.21 jigawatts of power I need!

post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-29-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I'm not sure how remote tuning works bout would love to know because I need to squeeze the HP out of these long tubes as I can. The drive to Tillman's is still a bit far for me so if this is a better option I'm in! I will be having the headers installed at fastlane motorsports in Benson NC. The are an SCT dealer and have an in house dyno but I like the way CR at Tillman's tunes these cars!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page