Congratulations!!! How cool is that?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-03-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelers View Post
Congrats. Is that some F86s in the back ground? Sorry the AF is in my blood!!
Sure is travelers. Along with an F-15. The pic was taken at one of the parks on Langley AFB.

07 GT Prem Vert, Vista Blue, Charcoal Int w/ Satin Alum Trim, Manual, 3:55's, 18" Polished Wheels Mods, Appearance: MRT two-tone light bar, Midwest Auto mirror covers and radiator cover extensions, Billet E-brake handle, cupholder trim, map light accent, door locks, door lock grommets, door sill accent plate bars, & mirror control kit, Roush spoiler, shift knob & floormats, Custom painted plenum and fuse box covers Performance: JLT II CAI w/ SCT XCAL2 93 tune, GTA's
SHELBY GT 500 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSTAANG View Post
Sure is travelers. Along with an F-15. The pic was taken at one of the parks on Langley AFB.
I had the opportunity to stop there with some F117s a while back. Great pic. for an avatar.

2011 GT Candy Red
07 REDFIRE GT Gone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page