Exhaust question about .... - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-02-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Exhaust question about ....

Any differences in an off road H pipe and an off road Prochamber? Im talking sound wise and torq, horse power.....Thank you in advance.

What is it about the sound of a powerful motor screaming to life, jumping to the passing gear, and going. Or the feel of a car laying a parking lot signature that makes men smile and their hearts pound?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-02-2008
GT Member

im sure other people with more knowledge will chime in later.... but yes, i believe a prochamber makes the "growly" sound even more "growly" ... increases horsepower and torque over just a regular offroad h pipe.

How much more.... your gunna have to wait for some of the other boys to chime in here and give you more info.... thats all i can help!

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-02-2008
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
No real difference performance-wise but the Prochamber will be considerably louder.

1965 Mustang Coupe

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-02-2008 Thread Starter
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Does the prochamber sound similar to the offroad H or X ? I want the deep note not raspy and louder is ok with me as long as it isn't offroad H SLP loudmouth loud. I am plaining on getting the Borla stingers. First of the year.

What is it about the sound of a powerful motor screaming to life, jumping to the passing gear, and going. Or the feel of a car laying a parking lot signature that makes men smile and their hearts pound?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-02-2008
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008GT View Post
Does the prochamber sound similar to the offroad H or X ? I want the deep note not raspy and louder is ok with me as long as it isn't offroad H SLP loudmouth loud. I am plaining on getting the Borla stingers. First of the year.
Very similar to an H.

1965 Mustang Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page