Please help out my friend: Is this deal Legitimate or a Scam? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools

last i checked... ebay dosent work that way! lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

haha yea whenever those scammers go at it, they talk so much about escrow and how they will go the extra mile to make sure you are really safe and "protected".

Performance: C&L CAI with Xcal 3 Tuner. 93 Race tune by Bamachips. GT sway Bars. 8.8 Rear axle with 4.10 gears. Dual Magnaflow Exhaust.

Not performance... 7 inch In dash Pioneer DVD/touch screen deck, Shaker 500 system, Chrome taillight trim. Sequential taillights. Window tint, Viper alarm with remote start. Cobra radar detector with GPS. Black 18" bullitt wheels with Sumitomo High Performance HTR Z II Tires.
how I pay for my mods: andydew.myvi.net
PONY Member
4.6L Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Mustang2005
He's not to smart. look at the engine. Its a GT advertised as a GT500. Looks like fraud to me.

05 GT
C&L Racer Intake. 87-91-93 octane programs from Brenspeed. Motion Plate Delete Plates(NOS ports). Throttle body spacer taken out 1 week after install. Ford Racing Shorty Headers, Custom High flow cats, Steeda UDP's. Steeda GT axel backs. Steeda Lower control arms, Shaftmasters aluminum driveshaft. A surprise rebuild by brother (Master Mechanic) He calls it a stroker. Custom heads and cams with who the hell knows what else.Oh the NOS kit I dont have a bottle for.

PONY Member
S197 Member

It also says it has a cassette player.

2007 Mustang GT
Windveil Blue
Classic Member

does he have a bridge to sell cheep also?
GT Member

well just to let you know the liscence tag on the car is registered in Maryland, the address is in Providence, and the phone number in California. Seems funny doesnt it. Now Im not a detective but Id call that a clue. Id play along with it and see what info you can get out of him and turn it over to your local police. Also do a google search on sgt. daniel west, lots of sites on him. Hes also a ut basketball recruit.
GT Member

SCAM. Nuff Said for this thread!
ModsStang

+1, very much a scam. It was funny, a guy on ebay did that and when I emailed him I wanted to SEE the car that was "located in Nutley, NJ" (the town I worked in).... it was, all of the sudden, amazingly in Arizona....

Do not touch it and report it to Autotrader.
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Garage
It's a scam. Ebay doesn't work that way.

I saw an ad like that one time. I knew it was a scam, so I responded to them via email. They sent the exact same message with a different name. They sent me a link to a site which looked just like Ebay but it wasn't an ebay site. I right clicked on the website and viewed the source. There were links to many foreign sites etc...

It's part of the Nigerian Internet Scams... Don't fall for it.

Your "friend" will be out of the money and out of a car.

Only purchase a car that you can physically go and view.

4.5L Stroker Kit, SSM Custom cams, Wiseco forged pistons, ARP 2000 head studs, Mac Long Tube Headers, FRPP Oil Cooling System, 4.10 Gears, K&N Performance Filter, NGK Iridium Spark Plugs, 39lb Ford Racing Fuel Injectors, MAC Performance Pro Chamber, 2.25" dual straight pipes, 4" chrome tips, DynoMax Super Turbo Mufflers, 4" Aluminum Driveshaft, Eleanor Hood, CDC Aggressive chin spoiler, Koni Sport suspension, AppRadio 4 with PC, spunkymunkymusic.com
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbstangGT View Post
It also says it has a cassette player.
That means he never left Hungary and is stuck in the eighties!!! He probably doesn't even know what a cd player is.

2007 Satin Silver Mustang GT Premium, Automatic, Med. Parchment leather interior, Appearance upgrade package, Shaker 1000, Roush front bumper, Custom painted Plenum cover, Steeda CAI and Bama race tune, Roush QTR window louvers, Foose spoiler
PONY Member

Tell him you want the car but in order to get the loan your bank requires a cash down payment of $300 that you do not have. Tell him if he will paypal you the $300 cash so you can get the loan you will include it in the purchase price and give him an extra $200 for helping you out. If he is dumb enough to fall for that then take his money and run.

06 Vista Blue Premium GT, Automatic, CDC Shaker Hood System, Pioneer AVIC Z2 DVD/ Navigation System with Rear View Camera, Rear Window Louvers, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, SHR Honeycomb Panel,SHR Flush Mount Louvers, Stainless Tail light Bezels, FRPP Stingers, 3D Carbon Side Scoops, C&L Street CAI, SCT X2 W/ 93 Street-Race Tune, Sequential Turn Signals, CDC Hood Struts, TCI Street Fighter Shifter

Member MCOH & MCA
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaystar86 View Post
SCAM. Nuff Said for this thread!

I agree - scam!

2006 Mustang GT - premium, 5spd, charcoal leather/dash, IUP, Shaker 500, spoiler delete

484 rwhp / 446 tq - Mods: Whipple HO, Custom tune by Tillman Speed, SOS pod w/Cobalt gauges, Kooks LT's w/catted X-pipe, SLP Loudmouth, FRPP Handling Pack, Hurst Shifter (chrome w/black ball), Zinik Z9 Sabini Black Lip 20", BFGoodrich 255/35/20 KDW 2, Eleanor front grille, Cervinis 2.5 cowl hood, clear corner/rear side marker lenses w/stealth bulbs, sequential tail lights.
S197 Member

it's not even supercharged! LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page