2005 Mustang, Mom point of view - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoMomy View Post
LOL...yeah, I checked...stuffing kids in trunks is still illegal in the state of Ohio....
I think that might be specific to the county. I think it's legal in Miami Township!!

2007 Mustang GT Vista Blue
740RWHP/motor 904RWHP/spray
9.01 @ 152 mph 1/4 mile, 1.40 60'
2008 Clash of the Titans World Finals Champion
2009 Strictly Street Points leader/ET & MPH Record Holder

2009 GT500 Grabber Orange Vert 594 RWHP
11.5 @ 120mph it's my slow car!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

MACH I Member

I can fit in the backseat, but it isn't a lot of fun and I'm only 5'7. I feel the kids pain. Maybe they should just walk....

+1 on the trunk space. When I dynamatted mine, I actually had to get inside it to get the top. Could have easily closed the lid on me and I would have fit. Creepy.

2005 Sonic Blue GT
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Amazing how many dead bodies you can fit in the trunk

1965 Mustang Coupe

S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlwagon View Post
Amazing how many dead bodies you can fit in the trunk
I can fit 2.5 bodies. Don't ask how i know this

I wish i could fold down my rear seats and get that extra room for stuff on the rare occasion but my convertible trunk already is pretty spacious. I always have a case of water, 2 laptop bags, a few uniforms and w/e other junk i feel the need to toss in there.

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruzzzn View Post
I can sit in back of mine and I'm 5'10" and 210 lbs. and have room.
+1 - 6'3' and 200 lbs. no problem

2007 GT, 5 speed, Paxton 2200
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
I can fit 2.5 bodies. Don't ask how i know this

I wish i could fold down my rear seats and get that extra room for stuff on the rare occasion but my convertible trunk already is pretty spacious. I always have a case of water, 2 laptop bags, a few uniforms and w/e other junk i feel the need to toss in there.
You crazy kids sneaking into the drive-in again?

1965 Mustang Coupe
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoMomy View Post
I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd offer something from a mom's perspective.

I have an '05, and although my kids are now complaining that the backseat is 'too small' (not realizing that number 1, it's MY car, and number 2, they're getting too BIG), I have to say one thing for the Stang as a family car. The trunk is HUGE. This weekend, I bought $250 worth of groceries...two cases of soda, three boxes of capri sun, 20 lbs of dog food, 20 lbs of cat sand, 10 lbs of cat food...and about 10 bags of various groceries. Now, I had a 4-door Tempo that couldn't hold THAT much.

I've been really impressed with the storage space of the trunk, even if my kids ride with their knees to their chest....
Tell your kids it could be worse, they could be riding in the back of a Honda!

2008 Grabber Orange GT premium, 5 speed manual, 3.31s
C&L Racer CAI, Kooks LT headers and catted H pipe, MAC Boom Tubes, Diablosport Predator Tuner with AM/Bama Tunes

Heroes Live Forever
S197 Member

you should look into a rear seat delete but drill a hole for belt fasteners, that should free up some leg room in the back. they can be ordered with vinyl or carpet covering. I'm not sure if you'll lose the seat folding funtion tho.
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-14-2008 Thread Starter
Registered
V6 Member
S197 Member

LOLOL!!

There's no way in hell either of my children will get their grimey little hands on that steering wheel!! They can drive the Sable or the tank. That baby is mine!

And, I don't even want to know WHY you're fitting 2.5 (and, what's the .5?? Legs? Arms?) in the trunk...

gomomy
goBrowns!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page