When Less Expected Another Mod - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009 Thread Starter
S197 Member

When Less Expected Another Mod

I can not remember how long it has been since I did my last mod. In fact I thought I was prettty much free of "the mods" and had not asked for any Mustang stuff for Christmas. Then comes along Christmas. My wife handed me her first present to me. It was in such a small box I figured "Okay a watch that I don't need". To my surprise it was sequential tail lights from American Muscle. Installation was easy and they do look cool.

Thanks to my wife's surprise I am starting to think straight again - FRPP GTAs, 4:10 gears, underdrive pulleys, ..........

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
So you're back in the game!

1965 Mustang Coupe
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlwagon View Post
So you're back in the game!
AKA "off the wagon"

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtwwest View Post
I can not remember how long it has been since I did my last mod. In fact I thought I was prettty much free of "the mods" and had not asked for any Mustang stuff for Christmas. Then comes along Christmas. My wife handed me her first present to me. It was in such a small box I figured "Okay a watch that I don't need". To my surprise it was sequential tail lights from American Muscle. Installation was easy and they do look cool.

Thanks to my wife's surprise I am starting to think straight again - FRPP GTAs, 4:10 gears, underdrive pulleys, ..........
Great mod, and it great to have you back in the saddle That way I dont feel like the only person blowing his money on the stang.

05 Mustang GT Coupe (Modifications in profile)
91 Mustang LX 5.0 Convertible (Bone Stock)

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:

Welcome back to the addiction!

2008 Grabber Orange GT premium, 5 speed manual, 3.31s
C&L Racer CAI, Kooks LT headers and catted H pipe, MAC Boom Tubes, Diablosport Predator Tuner with AM/Bama Tunes

Heroes Live Forever
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:

Didn't you know that once you stop you can't even have a little taste or your sucked back in addicted again.

What is it about the sound of a powerful motor screaming to life, jumping to the passing gear, and going. Or the feel of a car laying a parking lot signature that makes men smile and their hearts pound?
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack View Post
AKA "off the wagon"
Well played!

1965 Mustang Coupe
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack View Post
AKA "off the wagon"
Aka, back to sleeping on the couch

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009
SHELBY GT-40 ULTIMATE Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Cool gift, great wife! Enjoy them, I love looking for my reflection of the rear at night just so I can watch them too!

Can life get any better????
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page