Ackkkkk sister is out with my Mustang - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelers View Post
My daughter tried that with my '30 Model "A" street rod. I did pick her up from school every now and then. The guys loved it.
lol i get my little brother from school every now and then too and all the girls look at him in the passenger seat and he grins ear to ear cuz i know his status just got bumped up lol. but i smile too cuz theres people staring at my care so i get an ego boost as well

07 V6 Satin Silver "Hot Sauce". Exterior-Custom painted Roush side louvers, Roush style S197 tribute stripes, Astra Hammond aluminum back louvers, C-Series Ducktail, Eject button
Performance- Coming soon.. hopefully
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

MACH I Member
S197 Member

After the update, I was afraid it was going to read something like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyDice View Post
Emergency Alert update:

My GT hasn't returned... It is burning down to the ground as we speak.

Mustangs
Like LEGOs for big kids
PONY Member
S197 Member

Wondering if Fuzzy wrapped the car in bubble wrap before letting his sister drive away.......

:hihi: 2007 VISTA BLUE GT! Only Mod so far is the 14" shorty antenna and a billet plug with GT on it for the dash power plug.. No Engine Mods 'cause I like the car fine the way it is and making it faster is only gonna get me in trouble.
:hihi: :hihi: :shiny:

MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfrisch View Post
Is she taking the lad to Dairy Queen to get a nice large soft serve, dipped in chocolate ice cream cone with sprinkles in one hand and a corn dog in the other to enjoy while the nice warm spring breeze cascades the inards of the car?
We ran out of corndogs but I recognized the car so I sold them one TicTac each and I placed it in their mouths so it wouldn't accidentally fall on the seats.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
MACH I Member
S197 Member

You're a brave soul, Fuzzy. My wife won't even drive my car. The only other person who's driven my Mustang is the service tech at the dealership.

'05 Sonic Blue GT w/ '07 V8 engine, 5-sp, IUP, Beige leather interior, nothing else -
just the way I wanted it. (1 of 113)
OK, so I've added a few things to it. Check my Profile - too many to list here.
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009 Thread Starter
GT Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to FuzzyDice
Quote:
Originally Posted by myltlpny View Post
You're a brave soul, Fuzzy. My wife won't even drive my car. The only other person who's driven my Mustang is the service tech at the dealership.
LOL....my sister is the only other person that had driven my Mustang other than the service techs. She's good with it because she knows she has to be...lol.

2007 GT convertible - black 5 speed MT: charcoal aluminum panel, black/dove int, anti-theft, cloth top, GT appearance pkg, MODS - MGW shifter, CDC Conv Light Bar, Pony 12V plug, Shelby Hood Pins, Steeda Strut Tower Brace, Steeda Strut Tower Covers, FRPP GTA's, CDC Classic chin spoiler, GT500 spoiler, Agent47 Mirrors, 18" Chrome DD bullitt rims/Continental tires, C&L CAI, Infinity speakers, RoadWire 2-tone leather interior, 4.6 badges, Dyno Tune-Mongillo Motors-New Haven-CT-301 rwhp/297 rwt
MACH I Member
S197 Member

LOL! Do you hear the service techs give the throttle a little extra tap? I actually listen for it and feel disappointed if they don't. It's the only time I get to hear my car, from the outside.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyDice View Post
LOL....my sister is the only other person that had driven my Mustang other than the service techs. She's good with it because she knows she has to be...lol.
Hmmmm.......I am glad ur good with it. My wife doesn't drive my car.....I got a manual just for that reason......cause she doesn't know how to drive one. Of course, that don't matter. I have had two vehicles that she damaged and she wasn't driving either one of them. The first was a 25th Anniversary Camaro. In broad daylight she backed into it with her car. The second was my current F-150. She side-swiped it in the driver's rear quarterpanel with her Xterra.....again backing out of the driveway. Hell, my driveway is 30' wide and she still managed to find my truck..... I should've put in one of those loops so she never has to back up.

I did actually let my mom drive my GT once. She asked and how do you tell your mom no? But I waited until we were about a quarter mile from the house in our neighborhood in the back end of the subdivision where there are no houses, cars, or other obstructions. Didn't fool my mom....:nogrinner

2008 Vapor Metallic GT Premium - 5 Spd, IUP, GTAP, Pypes Violators, 17" Aftermarket Wheels (Black/Polished), 8" Shorty Antenna, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Tinted Windows, GT500 Pedals, Pony Tri-bar Mats, CHE LCAs, Mag B-out Panel, GT Pony Dead Pedal, Smoked LED 3rd Brake Lt., Blkd-out turn sigs w/Stealth Bulbs, Projector HLs, Xenon 1/4 Window Lvrs, Splash Guards , Sequentials.
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Roadstarman View Post
My wife doesn't drive my car.....I got a manual just for that reason......cause she doesn't know how to drive one.
Same here. Although, in my defense, when I bought my previous car (2001 Passat) I got an automatic because we wanted to have a car she could drive if hers were not available. You know how many times she drove it in 8 years? Once, and that was just after I got it; she wanted to see what driving it was like. After that she never drove it again. I decided that this time I would get the tranny I wanted.

2008 Vapor GT Premium Convertible
5 spd, IUP, 18" wheels, 14" shorty antenna, some interior dress up mods. FRPP CAI, GTA mufflers.
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack View Post
LOL! Do you hear the service techs give the throttle a little extra tap? I actually listen for it and feel disappointed if they don't. It's the only time I get to hear my car, from the outside.
I can always tell when the tech's are moving my car. While I can't see the service bays from the waiting area, I can sure hear it when it starts up. And so can everyone else.

'05 Sonic Blue GT w/ '07 V8 engine, 5-sp, IUP, Beige leather interior, nothing else -
just the way I wanted it. (1 of 113)
OK, so I've added a few things to it. Check my Profile - too many to list here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page