Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ackkkkk sister is out with my Mustang

1K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  myltlpny 
#1 ·
Yes my sister has borrowed my car and there is a 7 year old in the back seat. AND she left her cell phone at home so I can't even call her to check on my Mustang.

I'm breaking out in hives.

It did look good driving down the road though....I never get to see t like that...lol.

I just hope it makes it home in one piece....:happyhapp

#2 ·
Is she taking the lad to Dairy Queen to get a nice large soft serve, dipped in chocolate ice cream cone with sprinkles in one hand and a corn dog in the other to enjoy while the nice warm spring breeze cascades the inards of the car?

#5 ·
OMG no food or drink in my car. My son is 8 and knows what will happened if stuff gets on the leather lol. Hope she makes it back in one piece.

#7 ·
Emergency Alert update:

My GT has returned and is none the worse for wear....lol

As for Carlisle, I'm am still seriously considering driving down early
Saturday morning and staying Saturday night.....just need to see if I can find a room available.

#10 ·
My buddy wante to go to Carlisle but he said ALL the rooms were booked when he called, who knows, ther may have been some cancellations.

Saturday and Sunday is the Greenwich Concourse d' Elegance in CT, if youve never been to that show, you must go, its the east coast pebble beach.

How you got sumn to do if you cant make it to Carlisle.

#12 ·
It did look good driving down the road, though.
Even with all the nerf material barricades you lashed to the four sides of the car before you let your sister borrow it?

#18 ·
Wondering if Fuzzy wrapped the car in bubble wrap before letting his sister drive away.......

#20 ·
You're a brave soul, Fuzzy. My wife won't even drive my car. The only other person who's driven my Mustang is the service tech at the dealership.

#21 ·
You're a brave soul, Fuzzy. My wife won't even drive my car. The only other person who's driven my Mustang is the service tech at the dealership.
LOL....my sister is the only other person that had driven my Mustang other than the service techs. She's good with it because she knows she has to be...lol.

#22 ·
LOL! Do you hear the service techs give the throttle a little extra tap? I actually listen for it and feel disappointed if they don't. It's the only time I get to hear my car, from the outside.

#25 ·
LOL! Do you hear the service techs give the throttle a little extra tap? I actually listen for it and feel disappointed if they don't. It's the only time I get to hear my car, from the outside.
I can always tell when the tech's are moving my car. While I can't see the service bays from the waiting area, I can sure hear it when it starts up. And so can everyone else.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.