2010 Grabber Blue Mustang GT - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Nice pictures - interesting how grabber blue can change depending on the lighting. In AZ full sunlight it can be blinding !

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

I love my Grabber Blue

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Siberexpress/Sterling/Stripes/af58edf0-2e2e-4ffe-a201-405b00a627bc_zpseb5ae052.jpg
2013 Performance Package V6
2013 F150 6.2L Boss
Yes it is a Boss
Rookie

Obviously I am slightly biased, but I still have the same enthusiasm and awe when I see my car sitting in the driveway or parking lot. I was driving somewhere with a friend following and he said so many peole stop and stare/look when I drive by that he can't believe it.

I love my grabber blue GT

Rookie

This may teach you patience. I saw my first GB Mustang way back in 1970, a Mach 1. That is still my favorite car of all time. After waiting 40 years I finially got the closest car to it made, a 2010 GB GT. After two months I love the car, it is beautiful. I try to keep this til I am too old to drive and then pass it on to one on my children take could appreciate it.

My Mustang : 2010 Grabber Blue GT, 401A, AT, Nav, 19" PPW, Security, Comfort, Rear Camera
Apprentice

Had a friend in high school that had a grabber blue 1970 Cobra Jet 428 and it was a very fast good looking car with shaker scoop. After years of abuse and sun fading he did an engine rebuild and repainted original grabber blue and wow what a difference - bet he wishes he would have hung on to that one ! It is the color I have ordered for a 2011 GT. Sometimes I think it is too bright but when I originally saw it on a 2010 Mustang at a dealer was excited that they brought back the color. I have tried to search for info on how faithful to the original paint codes it is with little success. Sometimes it seems true the color but everything gets blurred even with older cars repainted in what is suppose to be original grabber blue.

http://www.conceptcarz.com/view/phot...302_Photo.aspx

http://www.mustangmonthly.com/featur.../photo_01.html

Last edited by BillAz5.0; 05-16-2010 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Add link to 302 Boss
Rookie
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siber Express View Post
I love my Grabber Blue
That really is a hot looking car. The white stripe is what makes it for me. Originally I was planning on a Grabber Blue, but felt like I'd get tired of the color after a while. If I had seen one like yours when shopping, I may not have been able to resist.

2010 V6 Auto Premium w/Pony pkg., security pkg., comfort pkg., Rat Terrier pkg.
PONY Member

grabber blue 2010 body still a sweet ride tho

2008 Bullitt #3937
2003 Cobra
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Spirit View Post
That really is a hot looking car. The white stripe is what makes it for me. Originally I was planning on a Grabber Blue, but felt like I'd get tired of the color after a while. If I had seen one like yours when shopping, I may not have been able to resist.
I was looking originally for a Grabber Blue with the Black Hood and Side Stripes. The Dealer I got this from had a Black with the Hood and side Stripes in White so i went to look at it and saw the White over the top and bought it a week later. I finally saw a GB GT with the Black over the top stripes and a GB GT with the hood and side stripe, I am glad I got the White, it seems to flow better than the black stripes.

On a side note I saw a 1972 Grabber Blue Comet at the gas station, the 2010 was a bit darker than the 72, the guy came out and I commented on the car and how close the color was, then he opened the trunk and the color is super close, he told me it was the original paint so I guess it faded a little bit in 38 years

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Siberexpress/Sterling/Stripes/af58edf0-2e2e-4ffe-a201-405b00a627bc_zpseb5ae052.jpg
2013 Performance Package V6
2013 F150 6.2L Boss
Yes it is a Boss
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' Blue's View Post
Nice looking stang you got there love those wheels too
Thank you sir

Oddly enough though its the wheels I like least of the car now, I really would like something with a deaper dish, polished rim and a black centre as I think this combo works well against GB.

2010 GT-Grabber Blue-3.73 Diff-19" Wheels- FR CAI and Tune- FR 1.5" Lower Springs-FR Swaybars - GrabberPony Shift Knob - GT 500 rear spolier and valance - Flowmaster mufflers removed - Magnaflow mufflers.
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport1160 View Post
Thank you sir

Oddly enough though its the wheels I like least of the car now, I really would like something with a deaper dish, polished rim and a black centre as I think this combo works well against GB.
Like this

Dont know who's car this is but its just a about perfect in my eyes

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1.../Cars/GT-2.jpg

2010 GT-Grabber Blue-3.73 Diff-19" Wheels- FR CAI and Tune- FR 1.5" Lower Springs-FR Swaybars - GrabberPony Shift Knob - GT 500 rear spolier and valance - Flowmaster mufflers removed - Magnaflow mufflers.
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Great Taste

You have great taste, my favorite color of the 2010's.

2007 GT Premium. Keep Stangin' Baby!!
Banned
5.0L Member

love the color
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page