what does a pony package include? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
MACH I Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronikfish666 View Post
Ahhh I see why I don't have them now...I have the leather seats. But those do look nice.....I'd be afraid to sit on them though
When I bought mine there were 2 other Stangs with the Pony Pkg with Leather Seats but the Colors were Black and White I think, and I did'nt want either color. Also Im Not a Leather Guy, Leather Wears and Cracks after time and shows it's age. Plus it gets Sticky when it's Hot out and I also Cant do Air-Conditioning because I have Sinuses and it gives Me a Headache. So I dont use the Air when it's Hot out to cool Me and the Leather Seats off (If I had em)
I like to feel the Breeze of Summer as it's short lived here so I drive with the Windows down. I mabey only put the Air on a few times a Season just to get everything Circulating and the AC Pump going, but again I turn it on when the Windows are down
Speaking of Winter Im working on My 90 F150 4X4, almost done. So far I've done all the Brake Lines, Rear Shoes, Wheel Cylinders and Spring Kit with New Drums, and Im working my way to the front of the Truck. Today I have 2 New Calipers, front Rubber Brake Lines, Pads and Rotors to do, then I have 4 New Winter Tires to put on when it's done. Nothing is more Miserable than Blowing a Brake Line in the middle of January when it's 30 Below Zero with the Wind Chill and actual Temps of 0 and below, Im sure you've been there.
CRAP, this Thursday the Weatherman says we may get our First Touch of FROST! Im NOT Ready for Winter I stll have 15 Cords of Wood to Split and Put in the Woodshed. Summer was real SHORT this Year.
Back to the PONY Pkg...I Looked everywhere for a Grabber Orange V6 Pony Pkg when I was looking to Buy a Stang, there were None to be found, that's by far My Favorite Color but I still like My Satin Silver

2002 GT Premium Auto Mineral Grey. Pypes Violater Cat Back Exhaust.
2003 V6 Auto Oxford White, all original no Mods
SOLD 2007 V6 Premium Pony
FORD BUILT WITHOUT YOUR TAX DOLLARS
SAVE AMERICA STOP OBAMA!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1fordlover View Post
Back to the PONY Pkg...I Looked everywhere for a Grabber Orange V6 Pony Pkg when I was looking to Buy a Stang, there were None to be found, that's by far My Favorite Color but I still like My Satin Silver
I totally lucked out when I found mine......Actually my mom found it at a Honda dealership and I fell in love with the colour..........Its' gonna be really really hard for me to give this car up, even though i want a GT

09 V6 Premium, Pony Pkg. Grabber Orange, True duals H-Pipe with GT Takeoff mufflers, Rear deck blackout vinyl, Sequential tail lights, Black Pony Package Mustang Billet Grille, SCT SF3/X3 tuner with Bama 93 race and Tunable Induction "Grabber Orange" CAI..... with more to come
Apprentice

Garage
Quote:
Here's a couple pf Pics of the Mustang Logo Seats and the PONY Pkg Dash and Steering Wheel
Ron, you may want to clean the interior of your car before posting pics for all the world to see

2007 Torch Red Premium Pony
FRPP GTB exhaust system
Ford Performance M-2300-D
2014 GT 18" Bullitt

MACH I Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael F View Post
Ron, you may want to clean the interior of your car before posting pics for all the world to see
My Bad, Sorry

2002 GT Premium Auto Mineral Grey. Pypes Violater Cat Back Exhaust.
2003 V6 Auto Oxford White, all original no Mods
SOLD 2007 V6 Premium Pony
FORD BUILT WITHOUT YOUR TAX DOLLARS
SAVE AMERICA STOP OBAMA!
PONY Member

Quote:
My Bad, Sorry
ROMFLMFAOok now that's just too funny

09 V6 Premium, Pony Pkg. Grabber Orange, True duals H-Pipe with GT Takeoff mufflers, Rear deck blackout vinyl, Sequential tail lights, Black Pony Package Mustang Billet Grille, SCT SF3/X3 tuner with Bama 93 race and Tunable Induction "Grabber Orange" CAI..... with more to come
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page