Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

hate import owners/compacts

2K views 38 replies 27 participants last post by  aiminglow 
#1 ·
alright,, ricer around town is startin to annoy me. he's got a, from what i can tell from the race we had, a stage 1 neon srt 4. hung even till about 80 or so then he slowly walked me.

he won't leave well enough alone. he sees me, he thumbs down or says somethin, and its gettin annoyin fast. my jtl's comin in a couple days. between that and my tune, i'm thinkin i can embarass this guy. any input?

#37 ·
haha i like the cop ideas... the feelin im gettin from him is he's a danger to people. usually when i see people that act like him, they're the ones cuttin ppl off constantly.

thing i hate about ricers themselves is the way they act about everything. and the fart cans they put on those 4 cyls ::shudders::

#38 ·
alright,, ricer around town is startin to annoy me. he's got a, from what i can tell from the race we had, a stage 1 neon srt 4. hung even till about 80 or so then he slowly walked me.

he won't leave well enough alone. he sees me, he thumbs down or says somethin, and its gettin annoyin fast. my jtl's comin in a couple days. between that and my tune, i'm thinkin i can embarass this guy. any input?
Ha, ha, ha, ha:gringreen Don't get upset because he is riding you. Thats why he's doing it;)

And you are going to need to bring more to the party than that cold air kit if he is pulling you after 80. Mustangs are barn doors as far as aerodynamics goes. The faster you go the worse he is going to beat you.

Nothing to be ashamed of though, those SRT4's are no joke:bigthumbsup If they were AWD I would even like them.

#39 ·
Ha, ha, ha, ha:gringreen Don't get upset because he is riding you. Thats why he's doing it;)

if he was an adult i'd agree lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.