Look at this monstrosity!! AHH Blasphemy! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009 Thread Starter
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via MSN to burnrubber4.0
Look at this monstrosity!! AHH Blasphemy!

yea.....took me a while to find words for this one so i just had to look it up. i was watching pimp my ride and i almost puked. pistachio green and chrome paint...chrome ostrich and black leather interior?, 20 tv screens?, ugliest wheels i have ever seen on a mustang. il give it the split hood is cool, but if they would have left the paint black and kept the saleen body kit and everything else stock, it would be nice. PUKE! i guess someone finally crashed it so its not out bruising the mustang name anymore.

Ford Mustang Coupe Rides - WebRidesTV

2006 4.0 V6 Mustang/X Charger #128
Mods: Too many, check out my profile.
Probably currently under modification...
My wheels are for sale! Look in the classifieds!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

They killed that horse with

98'GT Rio Red
Loaded opts. from the factory
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009

Why? I just couldn't imagine doing that to any ride especially my stang

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnrubber4.0 View Post
yea.....took me a while to find words for this one so i just had to look it up. i was watching pimp my ride and i almost puked. pistachio green and chrome paint...chrome ostrich and black leather interior?, 20 tv screens?, ugliest wheels i have ever seen on a mustang. il give it the split hood is cool, but if they would have left the paint black and kept the saleen body kit and everything else stock, it would be nice. PUKE! i guess someone finally crashed it so its not out bruising the mustang name anymore.

Ford Mustang Coupe Rides - WebRidesTV
I see you didn't hold back much on that rating! It does qualify as fugly!

1965 Mustang Coupe
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009
PONY Member
S197 Member

I just watched this episode on TV tonight! I couldn't believe they did that to a brand new stang!

07 GT Prem Vert, Vista Blue, Charcoal Int w/ Satin Alum Trim, Manual, 3:55's, 18" Polished Wheels Mods, Appearance: MRT two-tone light bar, Midwest Auto mirror covers and radiator cover extensions, Billet E-brake handle, cupholder trim, map light accent, door locks, door lock grommets, door sill accent plate bars, & mirror control kit, Roush spoiler, shift knob & floormats, Custom painted plenum and fuse box covers Performance: JLT II CAI w/ SCT XCAL2 93 tune, GTA's
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

i saw that on tv too! i don't see the purpose of that many monitors in one car..

Red Pony Emblem Cover, Black Parking Lights, Fuzion ZRi Tires, 17 Maas Wheels, Painted Mirror Covers, Blackout Rear Panel, Black GT Spoiler, Black Taillight Trim, Red Interior Trim, and alot more
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009
PONY Member

that mustang was dead before it was crashed

sn95 project
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009
MACH I Member
S197 Member

A small part of me died when I watched that episode.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009
Apprentice

I've said for years the show I want to watch is "Pimp My Ride: One Year Later."

I'd love to know what these cars are like after 365 days. The owners still park them outside. They are still left outside over night in the same neighborhood where someone stole their $29 stereo although they now have 10 LCDs and $20,000 of electronics installed. They are still owned by the same lazy kids who never in their lives lifted a finger to wash / wax / vacuum or even throw out any of the 75 lbs of McDonald's wrappers from the back seat. "One Year Later" - now THAT'S a show!

2008 GT Deluxe
Dark Candy Apple Red, 5-speed

Interior: MGW short throw shifter
Exterior: Cervini Concept Hood w/Ram Air, GT500 Spoiler, Rear Black-out vinyl, Sequential Signals, MAG Mirror Covers, Painted Stock Wheels
Under Hood:
MAG plenum cover / fuel rail covers / radiator extensions / shock tower covers

BOSS Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

that is absolutely terrible....ugh, it makes me sick

1985 Regatta Blue vert 5.0- 87 5.0 shortblock, T5 transmission, Steeda Tri-ax Shifter, A/C delete, UDP's, edelbrock rpm performer intake, holley 600 4bbl carb, dual flowmaster 44's with o/r H pipe, MSD ignition, 1.72 roller rockers, Tokico HP shocks/struts, FRPP B springs, FRPP 4.10's

2003 F150 Lariat 4x4-DD
2007 V6 Nitrous injected-SOLD
2002 GT 5 speed- SOLD
MACH I Member
S197 Member

I don't know what you guys are talking about, that thing looks perfectly fine to me?

LOL

Best part is, most of the comments on the page are along the lines of "Beautiful" and "sweet".

For some reason those words don't come to mind. At least they didn't install a damn bubble blower like PMR did to an old 5.0 in one of the exhaust ports.

Mustangs
Like LEGOs for big kids
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

when the hell are you going to be watching the tvs in your trunk? when youre putting the one bag of groceries in the trunk, because you know with all them tvs you cant fit anything else back there

2007 Suzuki SV650s
2007 GT manual - FRPP hot rod cams, Steeda CMDP, BMR upper and lower control arms, BMR upper control arm mount, Sway bar relocation, SLP Line Lock, Kooks long tubes, catted X pipe,SLP Loudmouths, JLT CAI, SCT tuner, FRPP 4.10 gears, Steeda tri-ax shifter, Nitto 555/r 255/45/18 305/40/18

1/4 ET: 13.33 --- 1/4 MPH: 109.06
race weight: 3606lbs --- 332 HP - 306 TQ
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009 Thread Starter
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via MSN to burnrubber4.0
LOL, must be a californian thing but really, if i had something like that done to a piece of junk car i owned, id sell it before it hit my driveway. i bet you could make some major bank on a car thats been featured on a TV show and "pimped" by the worst auto designers on the west coast. granted iv seen some cool stuff out of em, but really....that mustang took everything they ever did that was good and turned it all right back around. -1 for GAS

2006 4.0 V6 Mustang/X Charger #128
Mods: Too many, check out my profile.
Probably currently under modification...
My wheels are for sale! Look in the classifieds!
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Galpin normally does more tasteful stuff than that. I don't like the wheels at all.

'05 Sonic Blue GT w/ '07 V8 engine, 5-sp, IUP, Beige leather interior, nothing else -
just the way I wanted it. (1 of 113)
OK, so I've added a few things to it. Check my Profile - too many to list here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page