Opinions on recently purchased mods - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to RetroGT2006
Opinions on recently purchased mods

Hey guys/gals,

As many of you already know, i have LT's and an O/R X on the way. I felt the need to do a few minor mods.

What do you think?

Black Shelby Hoodpins
Redline Tuning Quick lift Hood struts
Windveil Blue Radiator Cover

The radiator covers i am waiting on because Chris (the owner of my car club) was sent two because one had a paint smudge and he was never charged for the 2nd set. He will be selling them to me in about a week as long as they don't charge him. He has held onto them for months and said give him one more week.

I also looked at
GT500 pedals
LCA's
FRPP Swaybar kit

I am giving the last three options a few more months because they cost more and i think doing LT's, O/R X, Stingers, Hoodpins, Hood Struts, and a tune is enough for one month..

Started my new job tonight(well first night on the floor not being trained). I got a job working with Joey from this forum. Thanks Joey!! Anyhow, I figured i will save the mods with the heftier price tags for once i get situated at the new job and really start making good money.

Pictures to follow once all the above arrives! =)!

Daily Driver: 2006 Honda CBR600rr
Weekend Warrior: 2006 Mustang GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009
Banned
V6 Member

Send a message via AIM to 05horse Send a message via MSN to 05horse Send a message via Yahoo to 05horse
i got the red line hood lifts i love em easy to install

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009
GT Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

I always get the performance mods out of the way before I go for visuals. Since I never finish with performance mods, my cars always look stock externally.

Cruising the misinformation superhighway in a Terminator.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009
Banned
V6 Member

Send a message via AIM to 05horse Send a message via MSN to 05horse Send a message via Yahoo to 05horse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Pliskin View Post
I always get the performance mods out of the way before I go for visuals. Since I never finish with performance mods, my cars always look stock externally.

i gotta mix it up, the only show mods ive done is scoop, and front end. but tats all i need!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to RetroGT2006
Thanks guys, i ordered the full exhaust to balance it all out lol. Plus money is tight and i am going against my parents about this. They are AGAINST me modding my car at all, so thats why i am not doing a bunch of performance all at once, i do big performance mods ever so often(well big for me atleast).

Daily Driver: 2006 Honda CBR600rr
Weekend Warrior: 2006 Mustang GT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page