LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to kgoody
Random Exterior Add-ons from Smmer/Fall 2009

Hey guys,

I never really got around to putting up any pics of the few exterior accessories (emblems, badges, decals, etc.) that were installed in Summer/Fall 2009. I got a nice thaw today in northern NY and got to wash her today so I figured what better day to grab some quick pics. What do you guys think? Should I take any of them off, add to any of them, expand on some of the themes? Thanks for the input AFM!

- V6 badge placed under the pony fender badges
- AutoBot decal on trunk badge
- #9 quarter window decals (hell yeah Kasey Kahne!)
- "MUSTANG" third brake light decal
- "Horsepower/MUSTANG" license plate frames (unfortunately, we have to have both the front and rear license plates here in NY).

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0221.JPG
Views:	224
Size:	437.5 KB
ID:	88175   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0223.JPG
Views:	221
Size:	204.2 KB
ID:	88176   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0222.JPG
Views:	230
Size:	467.3 KB
ID:	88177   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0225.JPG
Views:	258
Size:	682.8 KB
ID:	88178   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0224.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	88179  

White 2006 Mustang 4.0L V6 w/ Pony Package
- Cervini's Concept Hood (2-tone) w/ Functional Ram Air Kit | BBK Cold Air Intake | Screamin' Demon Coil w/ LiveWires | SCT SF3 Tuner w/ 91 Performance Tune | Mach II Shifter | GT-style Grille w/ 6" Fog Lights | Performance White Exterior | Gloss Black Spoiler and Blackout Panel | Black Leather Interior | Carbon Fiber Dash

Next: Black Front Turn Signals | Clear Bumper Markers | Anyone have any input on my next performance mod?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010
BOSS Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Rockin' Blue's
Kent , I like all the personalized things you did, they all look great to me except that V6 emblem kinda looks out of place , JMO Its a cool emblem maybe you could put it somewhere else , just a thought.

[LEFT]"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government " Thomas Jefferson

There's another old saying, Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining
( Outlaw Josey Wales )

My Ride : " Buster " 2007 Vista Blue GT
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010
Apprentice
5.0L Member

yeah im thinking the same thing about the V6 emblem. dont take it off the car, just relocate it somewhere..

maybe the spot where the cobra usually is on the GT500, like on the grill. i think that might look pretty cool.

all the other add ons are nice. not too overdone but they still stand out. i especially like the number 9 i might have to pick one up for myself

Derek
1992 5.0 LX with clutch delete
American Muscle CAI, o/r x pipe (unknown brand)
good first car

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010
Apprentice
5.0L Member

just noticed you've got the fog lamps in the grill. nevermind my opinion on that V6 emblem :p

Derek
1992 5.0 LX with clutch delete
American Muscle CAI, o/r x pipe (unknown brand)
good first car
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to kgoody
Thanks, guys! I am thinking the same thing about the V6 badges. I was thinking possibly cutting it down to one and putting it on the trunk lid somewhere... hmmmmm... such decisions, haha

White 2006 Mustang 4.0L V6 w/ Pony Package
- Cervini's Concept Hood (2-tone) w/ Functional Ram Air Kit | BBK Cold Air Intake | Screamin' Demon Coil w/ LiveWires | SCT SF3 Tuner w/ 91 Performance Tune | Mach II Shifter | GT-style Grille w/ 6" Fog Lights | Performance White Exterior | Gloss Black Spoiler and Blackout Panel | Black Leather Interior | Carbon Fiber Dash

Next: Black Front Turn Signals | Clear Bumper Markers | Anyone have any input on my next performance mod?
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Looks good

2005 Performance White GT
Exterior: SHR Honeycomb Panel, Blacked Out Tail Lights, Blacked Out Third Brake Light, 8" shorty antenna, Inner Smoked Turn Signals, Black Stripes, Black GT Rear Decklid Emblem, GT500 Spoiler, CDC Chin Spoiler, Bullitt Grille, Sequentials
Interior: RVinyl Aluminum Dash Kit, Running Pony Emblem on Arm Rest, Torch Red Door Sill Inserts and Accent Bars, Red Dome Lights, Kenwood DDX616 Headunit, Kicker L7 Sub, Kenwood 1000 Watt Amp
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Nice add ons you have there! I would relocate the V6 badges, its just to much in one area.

Every Mustang Has A Story

What's Yours?
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010
PONY Member

I'm jealous. MA has a new spiffy law against plate frames that cover up any lettering.

07 Mustang GT Metallic Alloy.
FRPP CAI. SLP Loudmouths.
Roush Front Bumper w/ chin spoiler, Roush Hood scoop, Scott Drake Hood pins, Roush 1/4 window louvers, Billet fuel door.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page