Random Exterior Add-ons from Smmer/Fall 2009
I never really got around to putting up any pics of the few exterior accessories (emblems, badges, decals, etc.) that were installed in Summer/Fall 2009. I got a nice thaw today in northern NY and got to wash her today so I figured what better day to grab some quick pics. What do you guys think? Should I take any of them off, add to any of them, expand on some of the themes? Thanks for the input AFM!
- V6 badge placed under the pony fender badges
- AutoBot decal on trunk badge
- #9 quarter window decals (hell yeah Kasey Kahne!)
- "MUSTANG" third brake light decal
- "Horsepower/MUSTANG" license plate frames (unfortunately, we have to have both the front and rear license plates here in NY).
White 2006 Mustang 4.0L V6 w/ Pony Package
- Cervini's Concept Hood (2-tone) w/ Functional Ram Air Kit | BBK Cold Air Intake | Screamin' Demon Coil w/ LiveWires | SCT SF3 Tuner w/ 91 Performance Tune | Mach II Shifter | GT-style Grille w/ 6" Fog Lights | Performance White Exterior | Gloss Black Spoiler and Blackout Panel | Black Leather Interior | Carbon Fiber Dash
Next: Black Front Turn Signals | Clear Bumper Markers | Anyone have any input on my next performance mod?