See Steve Saleen's 2010 SMS 460 Mustang Unveiled! - Friday, April 16, 2010 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

See Steve Saleen's 2010 SMS 460 Mustang Unveiled! - Friday, April 16, 2010

Dear Saleen Owner or Enthusiast,

We are presenting the following news flash to see production versions of the SMS 460, the next generation of Mustang by Steve Saleen!

Steve Saleen to launch his new SMS 460 Mustang on April 16, 2010 at SMS Supercars!
Witness the unveiling and tour the factory in Corona, California. 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Steve Saleen to launch his new SMS 460 Mustang on April 16, 2010 at SMS Supercars! - The Saleen Forums at soec.org

See Steve Saleen's new SMS 460 Mustang on Two Coasts - April 17-18, 2010
(Long Beach, California and Marrietta, Georgia)
See Steve Saleen's new SMS 460 Mustang on Two Coasts - April 17-18, 2010 - The Saleen Forums at soec.org

================================================== =============

Also, mark your calendars for these other upcoming Steve Saleen Signature events near you, co-presented by SOEC!

REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR FABULOUS FORDS FOREVER AT KNOTT'S
Deadline extended until registration is full -- Mail by Wednesday, April 14 and you should get in.

Steve Saleen Signature Event: Saturday-Sunday, April 24-25 -- Fabulous Fords Forever Weekend -- Corona, CA and Buena Park, CA
The Largest Springtime Gathering of Saleens in the Southwest!
Saturday -- SMS Supercars Open House co-hosted by SOEC -- Tours with Steve Saleen!
Sunday -- SMS Supercars and Saleens at Fabulous Fords Forever! at Knott's -- join in the fun!
This is not a judged car show, so bring what you've got and visit with Steve Saleen, the Saleen family, and other Saleen owners. Autograph sessions, too!
Volunteers needed -- please reply to this e-mail if you can help park cars from 5:30-10:00 a.m. -- free VIP lunch included!
25th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Weekend, Sat-Sun, April 24-25, 2010 - The Saleen Forums at soec.org

Steve Saleen Signature Event: Thursday-Sunday, July 15-18 -- Meet Steve Saleen at Mustangs Northwest Roundup -- Bellevue, WA --
Sunday's People's Choice Saleen Class sponsored by SOEC, plus autograph session, Saleen Owners Hospitality Area at the SMS Supercars booth...
Volunteers needed -- please reply to this e-mail if you can help park cars from 7:30-10:00 a.m.
Meet Steve Saleen at Mustangs Northwest Roundup 2010 in Bellevue, WA -- July 15-18 - The Saleen Forums at soec.org

Steve Saleen Signature Event: Friday-Sunday, September 3-5 -- Meet Steve Saleen at BRMC & MCA National Show - Asheville, NC - Sept. 3-5, 2010...
Autograph session!
Meet Steve Saleen at BRMC & MCA National Show - Asheville, NC - Sept. 3-5, 2010 - The Saleen Forums at soec.org

Steve Saleen Signature Event: Steve Saleen and SOEC present the SMS Car Show & Rally -- Sept. 17-18-19, 2010
Celebrating the community, culture and company of automotive enthusiasts!
Join Steve Saleen, the Saleen family and the team at SMS Supercars as we welcome the Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club and all Saleen owners and enthusiasts at their 2nd annual open house and car show. This is the true continuation of the annual Saleen Show in Irvine, and the world's largest gathering of Saleens in the world!
Volunteers needed -- please reply to this e-mail if you can help park cars from 7:00-10:00 a.m.
Steve Saleen and SOEC present the SMS Car Show & Rally -- Sept. 17-18-19, 2010 - The Saleen Forums at soec.org

Saleen Show 2013 - Saturday, September 14
More info at saleenshow.com

I get my show car detailed at:
Classy Cars Detailing in Huntington Beach - classycarsdetailing.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010
MACH I Member
S197 Member

April 16th!?!

One day later and you would have had April 17th....

Very historic Mustang date...

I'm glad to see Steve is back into the thick of things....

2007 GT, 5 speed, Paxton 2200
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-13-2010
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

yeah this is awesome i might go to the long beach one, i am pitching the idea to my girl

i.imgur.com/hlhwCJZ.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page