Bama tune or Brenspeed tune? - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum
View Poll Results: Which tune do you prefer?
Bama tunes 64 54.70%
Brenspeed tunes 53 45.30%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
BOSS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FYREANT View Post
I am really curious about this.. are you certain that you can add additional mods later that were not purchased from them and they will update your tune for free?
I'm certain that if you're a Free Tunes for Life member, we'll write you new tunes as long as we can, no matter where you get the parts. If you get a tuner and a custom tune as your first mod, then pick up a CAI from Ebay, all you have to do to get a new tune is give us a call. We'll even write a new tune if you decide you want a different type of tune from your original. Our turnaround time is about 2 business days right now and if you have any questions about your tune, and you can always send me a pm or give our tuning experts a call. We're always happy to help.

Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMStanger View Post
I'm certain that if you're a Free Tunes for Life member, we'll write you new tunes as long as we can, no matter where you get the parts. If you get a tuner and a custom tune as your first mod, then pick up a CAI from Ebay, all you have to do to get a new tune is give us a call. We'll even write a new tune if you decide you want a different type of tune from your original. Our turnaround time is about 2 business days right now and if you have any questions about your tune, and you can always send me a pm or give our tuning experts a call. We're always happy to help.

Wow. That is just icing on the cake. I havent even ordered my parts yet from AM and I am already a satisfied customer!! Seems to me like AmericanMuscle / BAMA is the way to go!

GT Member

The reality is that you can only do so much without putting the exact car on the dyno, so the reality is that they are probably both damn near identical. I have BAMA, but only because AM was talked up a lot here. I would've went with Brenspeed too, but AM was all I was seeing at that time.

2006. GT. Automatic. White w/Black Stripes. 4.10 FRPP gears. JLT Cold Air. SCT X3. 93oct Race Tune by Bama

RWHP? Who cares!

SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

I would like to try the Brenspeed tune just can not afford to try it, when I got a tune From A/M. I keep tring to get them to give me a tune for track comparisons. Oh well just a thought.

JLT CAI/BAMA tune,moto blue pullies,3:73`s,LPW girdle;Powerhouse DS,CHE safety loop,CHE LCA`S & Adjustable UCA,Kooks LT`S & O/R X Pipe,prothane MM`s,Steeda CMDP`S,Eibach springs,Tokico D specs,Polished TB(by Me),Steeda radiator support,Zex kit 100 shot. Taylor Relocation battery kit and cut off switch,PTC converter,Bogarts and Hosier QTP`S.
11:903 ET, 1.67 60`,111.897 MPH
MACH I Member
V6 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Since I see I never got my Vote in and this is an old Thread, My Vote goes to BAMA and American Muscle. Excellant Tunes and Great Customer Service.
I run the 93 Race Tune (V2) and love everything about it.

2002 GT Premium Auto Mineral Grey. Pypes Violater Cat Back Exhaust.
2003 V6 Auto Oxford White, all original no Mods
SOLD 2007 V6 Premium Pony
FORD BUILT WITHOUT YOUR TAX DOLLARS
SAVE AMERICA STOP OBAMA!
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage

+++1 Brenspeed! They have awesome tunes and a friendly professional service.

__________________________________________________ _________

2007 Ford Mustang GT, Borla exhaust, JLT-CAI with SCT x3 Tuner, FR springs 1.5", BMR adj. panhard, CCFL Halos with hids, shorty antenna,...
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I am soon to be in the market for a tuner myself, I see either way I really can't go wrong, I did notice some new touchscreen tuners and was curious if anyone thought they were far superior to the non touchscreen models as every dollar counts and seems to be 50$ or so difference?

2009 GT
Bama 93H / C & L Racer Cai
Pype Bomb axel back
18" 2010 oem gt style tires
Extensive wish list
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

If you are ever thinking of going with a PA go with Brenspeed as AM does not tune for superchargers. I was disappointed that BAMA could not do it. I liked their tunes. Waiting for snow to clear so can try Brenspeed tune.
2006 GT Green, auto,Paxton,Nitto,Steeda
PONY Member

Just to throw in some variety, I purchased tune and tuner from Steeda and am very pleased with the tune and customer service.

2009 GT Premium Black on Black 5MT
Apprentice

This thread is as old as the hills but I love my Bama tune for those that stumble upon this thread. They have great customer service

2009 Chevrolet Corvette
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I've been a fan of my BAMA tunes as well. I've always gotten fast turnaround on my tune requests. Usually same day or next day for my CAI only modded car. I looked at both BAMA and Brenspeed tunes, but brenspeed only updates tunes for upgrades bought from them. BAMA doesn't care who you buy your mods from. that's what made the case for me. In the future, when I do supercharge, I plan to take my car to brenspeed to get a dyno tune. I think they are both good companies, and you can't really go wrong with either one.

2008 Mustang GT Deluxe, Black, Manual Transmission, Black Cloth Interior
Show: Katzkin Leather Interior, Matte Black 10" Stripes, NXT Step Performance Axlebacks, Pypes M80 Mufflers (mid mounted), CDC Sequential Tail Lights, 14" Shorty Antenna, Ford OEM Plenum Cover, Ford Semigloss Black Painted Valve Covers, Leather Wrapped OEM Steering Wheel
Go: Airaid Race CAI, BAMA Tune, J&M Lower Control Arms, JLT Oil Separator
Coming Soon: Motive 4.10 gears
Apprentice

I have a Bama touchscreen tuner and air raid cai combo. Love them both.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
GT Member
S197 Member

Back from the dead? People who run Bama tunes hate their cars. I had both tunes. I actually had brenspeed first and for the hell of it tried Bama. Within 30mins of having Bama tunes I called brenspeed and had then email my tunes back. My dad had Bama tune but after driving my car with Brenspeed tunes he cut Bama so fast. Brenspeed has his car tuned for a supercharger and mines tuned for nitrous no issues and both tunes extremely aggressive. Mines and 04 gt his is an 06 gt

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page