Getting my car back tomorrow!! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Getting my car back tomorrow!!

So 2 days ago i dropped it off at Ford for the Whipple HO installation, been dropping in to look at the progress off everything. And it should be finally ready tomorrow after a few hicups

Needless to say, i am freakin excited to get it back and enjoy the Whipple!

2006 Black Mustang GT 5 speed
Performance: Whipple HO S/C, BBK LTH and X-pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Eibach Pro springs, Eibach sway bars, Eibach Shocks, Steeda adjustable panhard bar/brace, MGW Short shifter,

Show: Agent 47 Front grill, Agent 47 side mirrors, Black S Style wheels 18x9(front)18x10(rear), Carbign Craft Real carbon fiber dash and center console, Black turn signals & rear markers, 6000K HID conversion, AM pre-painted side louvers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to RetroGT2006
Congrats man, i dream of owning that blower one day..

Daily Driver: 2006 Honda CBR600rr
Weekend Warrior: 2006 Mustang GT
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010
PONY Member
S197 Member

Congrats ....you will love it..!!

2007 Black on Black, GT 6 Speed
B326 (5.3L) Built Stroker,FRPP CNC PORTED Heads,Kooks LT's,Hi-Flow Catted H,Aluminum Drive Shaft,4:10 Gears,Tokico, Eibach Pro,Nitto 555R,,UCA/LCA, ,HotRod Cams,FRPP 62mm TB,Whipple HO-Intercooled SC,GT-500 Dual Fuel Pumps,Steeda-Whipple 10 Rib Belt Drive System,15 psi, Mcleod RXT Twin Disc Clutch, Moroso 7qt oil pan. Tremec T56 Magnum XL 6 Speed
Plus more...
709 RWHP/712 RWTQ
Mustang Dyno

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010
GT Member

Hopefully you are picking up the car right now with a giant smile on your face. Adding a blower just adds so much power in one shot the car feels so much different. DONT GET A TICKET!

2005 Ford Mustang GT Torch Red Manual
Saleen Super Shaker 3.4 pulley/Brenspeed Tune
Kooks Longtubes Catted H/FRPP Stingers
Full BMR And Steeda Suspension
FRPP Throttlebody
Dynotech Driveshaft
SOLD!! I have no Mustang at this time!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010
BOSS Member
S197 Member

One piece of advice.. you have to be a lot more careful about mashing the gas out of turns now even if the road is bone dry. My car loves to break lose when I make turns if I give it to much gas.

Besides that enjoy! The car will be a beast now!

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Well today ended up being a good day and a bad one. I didnt get to take it home, as they couldnt get around to doing the gauges and fixing a seal on my xfer case. But i did get to take it for a spin around the block..... all i can say is OH MY GOD!!! i LOVE it. I was babying it as i wasnt sure whether to mash it right away or not.

But once i was assured it would be fine to open it up a lil i mashed the **** out of it...At first i couldnt hear a whine (as my windows were down) and i was a little upset, but the whipple sounds amazing with the windows up!!! I cant wait untill tomorrow!

2006 Black Mustang GT 5 speed
Performance: Whipple HO S/C, BBK LTH and X-pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Eibach Pro springs, Eibach sway bars, Eibach Shocks, Steeda adjustable panhard bar/brace, MGW Short shifter,

Show: Agent 47 Front grill, Agent 47 side mirrors, Black S Style wheels 18x9(front)18x10(rear), Carbign Craft Real carbon fiber dash and center console, Black turn signals & rear markers, 6000K HID conversion, AM pre-painted side louvers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page