Brand New Mustang, hit a coyote =( - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
MACH I Member
S197 Member

You could get a pre-painted Roush fascia with fog lights and all necessary wiring for less than $1k.

Mustangs
Like LEGOs for big kids
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

How about the RebellionBody Kit. I'll be getting a 5.0 and for right know I'm thinking I'll be putting that one on. Mustang Body Kit - Street Scene

PONY Member

I feel your pain. Back in march i put my Roush front bumper on and got my very first road kill ever 7 days later. No damage outside the close out panel under the car and it was an easy $1 fix.

Roush bumper w/o fogs on their website is $350 and with fogs is $650 (+$370 painted). Installation was VERY easy on my 07 i can only assume its just as easy on a 2010.

07 Mustang GT Metallic Alloy.
FRPP CAI. SLP Loudmouths.
Roush Front Bumper w/ chin spoiler, Roush Hood scoop, Scott Drake Hood pins, Roush 1/4 window louvers, Billet fuel door.

PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

here you go bud

2010 Mustang GT Front Bumper Cover

2007 Suzuki SV650s
2007 GT manual - FRPP hot rod cams, Steeda CMDP, BMR upper and lower control arms, BMR upper control arm mount, Sway bar relocation, SLP Line Lock, Kooks long tubes, catted X pipe,SLP Loudmouths, JLT CAI, SCT tuner, FRPP 4.10 gears, Steeda tri-ax shifter, Nitto 555/r 255/45/18 305/40/18

1/4 ET: 13.33 --- 1/4 MPH: 109.06
race weight: 3606lbs --- 332 HP - 306 TQ
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xroguex View Post
I just found this earlier today, There giving me a 10% military discount and shipping is 99$ for shipping it to a commercial shop. 400$ to repair my bumper instead of 1100$ is much better, wouldn't u say? even with a 500$ deductible I would make bank off this. Thanks.
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hediye View Post
I have a HORRIBLE MVR (10+ tickets in the last 4 years, 9 of which were speeding) and my deductible is also 100 - which didn't end up costing that much more than 1,000. I would definitely take heed on that advice and save yourself a lot of money down the line potentially.

I think that Bad Boy bumper is really nice, especially like the slitting around the corners by the side markers. I say Do it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAZZY 1 View Post
Most people have a 500.00 deductible. I have a 100.00 deductible. You NEED to change your insurance to a WAY lower deductible, it will be like 30.00 more a month, you cant control other drivers, or animals in your case - that is why you have to depend on other drivers, or animals to make mistakes - I repainted my whole hood and both bumpers already - you can just claim a hit a run or vandilism and it would cost you 100.00 - CHANGE your deductible today if you did not call them and call the claim in about 2 weeks.:nogrinner
Where are you guys getting a 100$ Deductible rates at? I can't even imagine what your insurance is like a month?
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

107 per month

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaC87 View Post
Where are you guys getting a 100$ Deductible rates at? I can't even imagine what your insurance is like a month?
State Farm 107.00 a month, condo insurance and 2 vehicles all under state farm - 107.00 per month, 36 yr old male...keep stangin

2007 GT Premium. Keep Stangin' Baby!!
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAZZY 1 View Post
State Farm 107.00 a month, condo insurance and 2 vehicles all under state farm - 107.00 per month, 36 yr old male...keep stangin
Damn, Thats nice. You must have one clean record for 107 a month, very nice. good job. I pay 130 a month, I'm 22 years old, for full coverage on mine, but I put a 1000 deductible. Maybe state farm can give me a 100 dollar deduc with a lower rate for full coverage, I'll give a call tomorrow.
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrH08 View Post
I feel your pain. Back in march i put my Roush front bumper on and got my very first road kill ever 7 days later. No damage outside the close out panel under the car and it was an easy $1 fix.

Roush bumper w/o fogs on their website is $350 and with fogs is $650 (+$370 painted). Installation was VERY easy on my 07 i can only assume its just as easy on a 2010.
Theres like a splash guard that was damaged underneath my bumper but more towards the bottom of the engine. Are you talking about the same thing? and if so, if you get a replacement bumper, does it also include that splash guard underneath to replace? Its connected to the bottom of the bumper on mine, wasn't sure if its different for the 07.
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

i like that boy racer kit.. looks bad ass, and yeah it would be cheaper if you just get a different bumper altogether.

i.imgur.com/hlhwCJZ.jpg
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

22 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaC87 View Post
Damn, Thats nice. You must have one clean record for 107 a month, very nice. good job. I pay 130 a month, I'm 22 years old, for full coverage on mine, but I put a 1000 deductible. Maybe state farm can give me a 100 dollar deduc with a lower rate for full coverage, I'll give a call tomorrow.
It's your age, If I were 22 i would be paying more as well, at least get the 250.00 deductible, and get the discount if 2 or more cars are on the bill, good luck.

2007 GT Premium. Keep Stangin' Baby!!
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Isn't hitting an animal covered under your comprehensive rather than collision? If so, there may be no deductible at all. I know when I hit a deer a couple of years ago, it was fully covered. Same for my Brother In-Law (when he hit a deer, not me hitting him which sometimes I'd like to do).

'05 Sonic Blue GT w/ '07 V8 engine, 5-sp, IUP, Beige leather interior, nothing else -
just the way I wanted it. (1 of 113)
OK, so I've added a few things to it. Check my Profile - too many to list here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page