Where the heck did Tillman go? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Unhappy Where the heck did Tillman go?

Over the past couple of weeks I've sent two emails to Tillman trying to get some info about purchasing a canned tune. The first I sent through their online form and didn't get a response for a few days, but their site is undergoing maintenance, so I thought the form may be glitched (that's the whole reason I'm having to get info... no tunes are listed in their model search!). So I sent a second regular email to the address they have listed, and now another week has gone by and still no reply. The site says email is actually the best way to contact them because they check it several times a day. Anyone know what's up? Hard to give people money when you can't get any payment info out of 'em!

I may have to buckle down and call, but I sure hate to do that from work... can't keep things quiet in a cube. :nogrinner

~HA

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
its time to give them a call. Harry and Chris Tillman are both very busy working on the cars in their shop and trying to keep up with everything. Chris Rose is obviously not with them anymore and since he was the tune guy of their operation, i don't know what they do exactly for tunes.

But its a Father Son owned and operated business with a great shop and a good operation going on. Give them a call and Harry should answer the phone and set you up right away

I spent a good few hours hanging around the shop the day i picked up my car after the blower, they are a great group of guys

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010
GT Member

Do that and support them or get a tune from AM seeing that they have 2 of the best internet tuners in one shop cant beat that.

Dyno tuning is also another option and the best as far as precesion goes not price.

2008 Mustang GT, On3Performance Turbo Kit 9 PSI, , LFP 4in One Piece DS, MMR Rear Coil Overs, Competition Engineering 3 Way ajustable Rear Shocks, WOT Box, 3:73 gears, B&M LCA

PB [email protected], [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page