Ford Mustang Forum

Ford Mustang Forum (/forums/)
-   2005-2010 Mustang Talk (https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2005-2010-mustang-talk/)
-   -   Pics of my dream cars, and a new v6. (https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2005-2010-mustang-talk/241098-pics-my-dream-cars-new-v6.html)

Ryan09 06-13-2010 10:36 PM

Pics of my dream cars, and a new v6.
 
7 Attachment(s)
Here are a few pics of some new Stangs at my local dealership. Ones a new 2011 V6, and the other two are new GT500s.

BKid 06-13-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan09 (Post 2105791)
Here are a few pics of some new Stangs at my local dealership. Ones a new 2011 V6, and the other two are new GT500s.

Nice cars , I have not seen any 2011`s around here yet. I hear they had some at my dealership,which sold.

Ryan09 06-13-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BKid (Post 2105807)
Nice cars , I have not seen any 2011`s around here yet. I hear they had some at my dealership,which sold.

Yea, no sign of the 2011 GT's yet here, but I'm tempted to test drive the v6, but still I just can't see myself purchase another v6 Mustang after having my GT.

EAZZY 1 06-14-2010 10:14 AM

thin stripes
 
I thought the 2011's only had the thin striping, like the red one in oyur picture, is the silver and black one a 2010 maybe? (reg gt 500 pics)

RetroGT2006 06-14-2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan09 (Post 2105852)
Yea, no sign of the 2011 GT's yet here, but I'm tempted to test drive the v6, but still I just can't see myself purchase another v6 Mustang after having my GT.

Very nice man, yeah i test drove a 2011 5.0 auto(didn't have a stick on the lot) and a 2011 3.7L 6spd manny.. Very solid cars, but for 28,000$ i would NOT be buying a V6.. Not saying its a bad car, because clearly it is not. I just want a big motor with that v8 rumble.

GTstang08 06-14-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetroGT2006 (Post 2106231)
Very nice man, yeah i test drove a 2011 5.0 auto(didn't have a stick on the lot) and a 2011 3.7L 6spd manny.. Very solid cars, but for 28,000$ i would NOT be buying a V6.. Not saying its a bad car, because clearly it is not. I just want a big motor with that v8 rumble.

I agree. Thats just stupid to pay that much for a sixer..If I'm gonna drop some major money on a car it better have a V8 or better lol. You just cant match the sound of a V8.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
vB.Sponsors
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2002-2015 All Ford Enthusiasts Network ™.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome