is it just me or does cruizin concepts have a rice vibe? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-19-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

is it just me or does cruizin concepts have a rice vibe?

i was checking out their website and i felt it sorta has a rice vibe to it. anyone else feel this way or is it just me? i guess what i'm saying is that most the stuff on their site seems cheap. as in not good.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
PONY Member

Aside from waiting for this to get bumped to another section, I do have to agree. I can't say anything about the side, as i have yet to buy anything, but their overall layout/style is definitely not helping me want to.

07 Mustang GT Metallic Alloy.
FRPP CAI. SLP Loudmouths.
Roush Front Bumper w/ chin spoiler, Roush Hood scoop, Scott Drake Hood pins, Roush 1/4 window louvers, Billet fuel door.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
PONY Member

My buddy bought a set of wheels and tires form them, no issues. Good service had them delivered quick. Been on the car for over 3 yrs the rims still look like new. He has gone through a few sets of rear tires tho!

2007 Vista Blue GT, tu-tone Tuxedo Black. Turbonetics turbo kit ,tru-fiber ramair hood, upr adjustable upper, tubular lowers,Pypes muffler delete, wms stealth hood-pins, roush rear-window louvers, JLT Carbon Fiber radiator cover. 18" staggered Stealth Black Godspeed Omegas, MGW short throw shifter, Oracle blue halo's

1987 Buick GN 46k

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

Looks like an over priced e-bay store.
Not a whole lot of 197parts.
I like the flame gauge faces but they only go up to 04.
Good luck if you choose to buy. Post your experience if you do

2006 V6 VERT MODIFIED/DAILY/YEAR ROUND DRIVER.
K&N FILTER W/CAI, 70MM THROTTLE BODY SPACER W/OE BODY PORTED TO MATCH.
T-304 STAINLESS SHORTY HEADERS WITH DYNOMAX AXLE BACK. NOT DUALED YET
AMERICAN MUSCLE SCT SF3 TUNER
CROSS DRILLED AND SLOTTED ROTORS W/ WAGNER THERMOQUIET PADS FRONT AND REAR.
COBRA 17'S W/235'S FRONT AND 255'S REAR.
SEQUENTIAL TAILS W/DUAL HALO HEADLIGHTS AND CLEAR FRONT TURN LENS AND A WHOLE LOT OF SMALL TOUCHES THAT MAKE IT MY "ONE OFF"
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
GT Member

Almost bought my Nitto's from them but the didn't carry them in the sizes I wanted...none big enough.

Lots of ads in the Mustang mags and I believe they are AFM site sponsors so at least that says something!

2005 Sonic Blue Auto GT, ordered new
Procharger D1SC
Thanks JPC Racing!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason6 View Post
i was checking out their website and i felt it sorta has a rice vibe to it. anyone else feel this way or is it just me? i guess what i'm saying is that most the stuff on their site seems cheap. as in not good.
The only thing I would buy from there is wheels and/or tires. Their customer service is not the greatest in the world. But yes, their website could use some updating. Give them a call and listen to their silly automated receptionist. It goes vroom vroom. Lol

-------------------------------------------
2006 Vista Blue "Mach 1", Auto, N/A
-------------------------------------------
Too much to list and nothing really that great. If interested check out my profile.
------------------------------------------------------------
Numbers are just that...numbers.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
PONY Member

I like some of the wheels...

2015 Mustang Eco Boost- Current

2010 Mustang GT Premium-Traded

2009 Mustang GT Premium-Traded
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
their site just needs a little more fine tuning and it will have a better appeal to the eye so to speak. I cannot remember how long they have been on here but i know they have been a sponsor for quite some time and they wouldn't be around here if they weren't a good company to deal with so thats enough proof for me to buy something from them

I've heard mostly of people buying rims and tires from them since that seems to be their bread and butter

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
PONY Member
S197 Member

I'm glad they advertise on here and they do have some good looking wheels at decent prices "but" they really need to reorganize that site. It looks cluttered and one item seems to run into another at times, I see some stuff I really like so I'm not too sure about the rice vibe. Feedback is a good thing.

Boise, Idaho
U.S. Navy (Retired)
Treasure Valley Mustang and Ford Club Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page