Has anyboby bought their GT500 spoiler from here$ - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
Has anyboby bought their GT500 spoiler from here$

I want to know what you think about it.

Ford Mustang Rear Wings & Spoilers | GT500 Wings, Ducktail, GT Style Spoilers, Boy Racer Wings

2007 Mustang Gt Alloy Grey. 5 Speed, Cool Intake, Sequential Lights.
Magnaflow Exhaust, Viper Alarm w/ Remote Start, Eleanor Grille, GT500 Spoiler,Shorty Antenna.
Shaker 1000 w/ Sirius satellite,Heated Leather Seats,Tinted front and side running lights.
Lowered on 20 inch Niche F-18 Rims.

Ex wife not allowed in car....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
Apprentice
Classic Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

That website looks exactly like atlantaautoaccessories.com, the info on that gt500 spoiler is exactly the same too! lol I know cause i got my gt500 from atlanta auto.

The spoiler they shipped to me is nice. Near perfect color match. Perfect fit too.

You know .. it might be the same company?

"The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat but in the perfection of the character of its participants"
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010 Thread Starter
PONY Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRed_Rider View Post
That website looks exactly like atlantaautoaccessories.com, the info on that gt500 spoiler is exactly the same too! lol I know cause i got my gt500 from atlanta auto.

The spoiler they shipped to me is nice. Near perfect color match. Perfect fit too.

You know .. it might be the same company?
How much did you pay for it?

Do you have any pictures of it on your car?

2007 Mustang Gt Alloy Grey. 5 Speed, Cool Intake, Sequential Lights.
Magnaflow Exhaust, Viper Alarm w/ Remote Start, Eleanor Grille, GT500 Spoiler,Shorty Antenna.
Shaker 1000 w/ Sirius satellite,Heated Leather Seats,Tinted front and side running lights.
Lowered on 20 inch Niche F-18 Rims.

Ex wife not allowed in car....

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

249 painted is expensive. I got mine from spoiler store for 120 shipped.

2008 Vapor Silver Mustang GT

JLTSCTSLPBMRMagnaflowEibach
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
S197 Mustang Owner
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to hotshot
check ebay, you may get it for 50% of the price

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Stage 0 E-Force #402 Supercharger, Brenspeed Tune (435/400), GT500 Fuel pump, Clutch Delete Option, Roush Front Fascia, Brembos, California Dream Hood, Qwitch latch flush mount hood pins, MRT Light Bar, J&M LCA's, BMR UCA, UPR catch can, 6000k, Pypes Bombs, Pypes X-pipe, Airbrushed Flame pieces under the hood, Clear corners, GT500 shocks , FRPP P-springs (rear), BMR Adj Panhard, E-Force engine covers
2012 Ford Focus SEL 5Dr with MyFordTouch, Auto-Park, 303A Package,

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
Damn they never have sonic blue as a prepainted option
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

hmmmm, not willing to show an address or phone# on their contact page! be wary very wary!!!!

2010v6, FRPP CAI,93AM RaceTune,Tlok,4:10's. dual aeroforce gauges/SOS pillar gauge pod. custom flamed plenum/shock tower covers.dash & door insert kit. billet grille(black).GT500 spoiler & decklid panel.1/4 window/side scoops.duals w/series 44 flowmasters.roush rear valance POW/MIA & AMERICAN FLAG emblems.( in the works; shelby/paxton cs6/terlingua 375hp intrcld supercharger).
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
Apprentice

I also bought my GT500 spoiler from The Spoiler Store on eBay. I had to pay a bit more since my car is not one of the stock colors, but it still didn't take long to arrive. I was very impressed with the color match and fit, yet it's not perfect. I can see a little waviness in the right lighting conditions and the paint is a little dry and rough-textured on one corner. Still, these are things you have to really look for and even though I'm a perfectionist, I can live with the minor flaws very easily and don't regret buying it.

I still can't get over the fact that their paint job matched the color, texture and metallic density so closely that I can't see any difference even though my car was 2 years old when I got it.

2008 GT Deluxe
Dark Candy Apple Red, 5-speed

Interior: MGW short throw shifter
Exterior: Cervini Concept Hood w/Ram Air, GT500 Spoiler, Rear Black-out vinyl, Sequential Signals, MAG Mirror Covers, Painted Stock Wheels
Under Hood:
MAG plenum cover / fuel rail covers / radiator extensions / shock tower covers

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-20-2010
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

i sent atlantaauto a pm to check out that site. it looks 90% like theirs.

2010v6, FRPP CAI,93AM RaceTune,Tlok,4:10's. dual aeroforce gauges/SOS pillar gauge pod. custom flamed plenum/shock tower covers.dash & door insert kit. billet grille(black).GT500 spoiler & decklid panel.1/4 window/side scoops.duals w/series 44 flowmasters.roush rear valance POW/MIA & AMERICAN FLAG emblems.( in the works; shelby/paxton cs6/terlingua 375hp intrcld supercharger).
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Get it from thespoilerstore on ebay. That is where I got mine and it is excellent quality.

2005 Performance White GT
Exterior: SHR Honeycomb Panel, Blacked Out Tail Lights, Blacked Out Third Brake Light, 8" shorty antenna, Inner Smoked Turn Signals, Black Stripes, Black GT Rear Decklid Emblem, GT500 Spoiler, CDC Chin Spoiler, Bullitt Grille, Sequentials
Interior: RVinyl Aluminum Dash Kit, Running Pony Emblem on Arm Rest, Torch Red Door Sill Inserts and Accent Bars, Red Dome Lights, Kenwood DDX616 Headunit, Kicker L7 Sub, Kenwood 1000 Watt Amp
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

You can get alot of things cheap on ebay

All BLK 08 Stang V-6 :laughlitt
In the works of turning my LiL pony, into a stallion
Vortech SC, 3.73 gear, t-lok, true duel 4" pypes and exhaust,halo front head lights, short antenna, smoked rear lights and 500 shakers
I eat V-8's for a snack.
:blowingup:

"USN"
SHELBY GT 350 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to RetroGT2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
249 painted is expensive. I got mine from spoiler store for 120 shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtothep123 View Post
Get it from thespoilerstore on ebay. That is where I got mine and it is excellent quality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickOKC View Post
I also bought my GT500 spoiler from The Spoiler Store on eBay. I had to pay a bit more since my car is not one of the stock colors, but it still didn't take long to arrive. I was very impressed with the color match and fit, yet it's not perfect. I can see a little waviness in the right lighting conditions and the paint is a little dry and rough-textured on one corner. Still, these are things you have to really look for and even though I'm a perfectionist, I can live with the minor flaws very easily and don't regret buying it.

I still can't get over the fact that their paint job matched the color, texture and metallic density so closely that I can't see any difference even though my car was 2 years old when I got it.

I too have gotten a GT500 wing from the spoiler store. Came on the 3rd day and it was a perfect match.. I would buy another pre painted part from them for sure!

Daily Driver: 2006 Honda CBR600rr
Weekend Warrior: 2006 Mustang GT
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
just looked at the spoiler store on ebay. my only question is when they quote a price, say for a side scoop for $199 painted and they say for a quantity of 1 are they saying 1 scoop or 1 set(L&R side)? if its for a set the price can't be beat but if it's for 1 scoop, you can do better at v6mustangstuff.com:?:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page