2005 Mustang V6 Front end Damage...Need Help - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010 Thread Starter
Rookie

2005 Mustang V6 Front end Damage...Need Help

Hey Guys... New to your site and appreciate any help you may have to offer. My daughter is about 8 months away from her 16th B-day and I just recently picked up a white, 05' V-6 Stang. Price was right because it has lite front end damage. I'm hanging all GT front accessories, air hood, and GT rear Cover w/Pypes dual kit w/GT mufflers. I personally would prefer to add blue stripes however we have agreed to paint the stripes silver. Anyway, here's my question... Is there anywhere I can go to view and exploded view of every bolt, nut, clip, etc. I may need or possibly overlooked when purchasing everything to get this back together. I would imagine Ford has something however I'm not having any luck.

Thanks in advance...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2010
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStreet1 View Post
Hey Guys... New to your site and appreciate any help you may have to offer. My daughter is about 8 months away from her 16th B-day and I just recently picked up a white, 05' V-6 Stang. Price was right because it has lite front end damage. I'm hanging all GT front accessories, air hood, and GT rear Cover w/Pypes dual kit w/GT mufflers. I personally would prefer to add blue stripes however we have agreed to paint the stripes silver. Anyway, here's my question... Is there anywhere I can go to view and exploded view of every bolt, nut, clip, etc. I may need or possibly overlooked when purchasing everything to get this back together. I would imagine Ford has something however I'm not having any luck.

Thanks in advance...
Go to the Ford Dealership and proceed to the parts department. They can print you out a sheet with all the bolts, nuts, and whatever else it needs.

2004 SVT Cobra- Sold
2005 GT Premium- Sold
1990 GT Hatch- Sold
1989 GT Vert - Sold
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2010
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to McComb05GT
And welcome to the site!

2005 Mustang GT
5 Speed Manual - Shaker Hood - Side Window Louvers - SLP Loudmouth Exhaust - JLT CAI W/Tune - Rear Panel Blackout - Black GT Emblems - Tinted Windows - 14" Antenna
Silver Mustang Registry #1135

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2010
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStreet1 View Post

Thanks in advance...
Welcome to the site. Your Ford dealer can give you complete print outs of all the body hardware. If you have any questions feel free to ask... I know, I've been there....done that.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tn_06172008 001.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	105583  

"You can't fix stupid"

Tuned by PowerHouse411
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010
PONY Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

you can go here:

Buy 2005 Ford Mustang Parts | FordParts.com

and on the second one down click View Image and it will show a view with all the parts and part numbers.

you can select other areas of the car on the left side menus.

2015 Oxford White GT Manual Transmission
2013 Grabber Blue V6 Manual Transmission - Sold.
2012 Grabber Blue V6 - T-boned and totaled.
2008 Performance White V6 - SOLD!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page