2010 Mustang Striping Options - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice
V6 Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Vladimir1011
2010 Mustang Striping Options

ok looking for input on an accent for my stripe, I currently have dual flat black over the top stripes. they do not extend onto the bumpers so i want to get that fixed soon, and i saw this:
2010 Ford Mustang GT Diecast Car Model 1/18 Convertible Silver Die Cast Car "Pro Rodz" by Maisto

what do you guys think of the red in between the black?

thats one option, and the other i'm looking at is the reverse C-stripe in flat black on the sides.
MUSTANG REVERSE C-STRIPE KIT 2010

which do ya'll like better?

2010 Ford Mustang V6 with BBK CAI, Quarter Window Louvers, Dual Overhead Racing Stripes, 2011 5.0 NTO dual conversion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Dude... Totally the red. That is super sweet looking.

2010 Mustang Grabber Blue GT Premium
2010 VW Jetta TD
I
2012 Escape XLT
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Sorry... Not really diggin the colored stripe in between the wide ones. One scheme that does look absolutely killer is the 10" wide Shelby stripes, outlined by 1/8" pin stipes of a different color (black stripes with thin red pins, for example)

"Ghostrider..... this is Mustang, requesting a flyby..."

After a clock of 108 in a 55, the trooper said "Boy... I been waiting on you all day"... I grinned and said "Well, I got here as fast as I could!!"

Silver 05 GT Premium 5 spd, Red Shelby stripes
MMR CAI, Longtube headers, O/R H, Diablosport Predator, 4:10's, Hurst Competition Plus shifter.... Detroit Rocker Cams coming soon!!!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

The red is pretty sweet but if you dont have any other red it might look out of place. Personally i would go with the C stripes. Give the side of your car soem attention to

First Mustang! 2007 V6 Auto.

Few mods and a lot of fun
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010 Thread Starter
Apprentice
V6 Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Vladimir1011
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngstang07 View Post
The red is pretty sweet but if you dont have any other red it might look out of place. Personally i would go with the C stripes. Give the side of your car soem attention to
the brake calipers are red, but i think i was leaning towards the C Stripes anyways, they are a more classic look i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinBlueLine View Post
Sorry... Not really diggin the colored stripe in between the wide ones. One scheme that does look absolutely killer is the 10" wide Shelby stripes, outlined by 1/8" pin stipes of a different color (black stripes with thin red pins, for example)
there's a black DUB edition that goes to school here (Ga. Southern Univ.), it has red pinstriped that go along the sides, then cut across the front of the hood and turn back up the center to outline where a stripe would be. it looks amazing, if i get the chance i'll grab a pic of it. i dont know how well i described it lol

2010 Ford Mustang V6 with BBK CAI, Quarter Window Louvers, Dual Overhead Racing Stripes, 2011 5.0 NTO dual conversion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page