Pleasant Surprise - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

Pleasant Surprise

Tonight my girlfriend and I were enjoying the cooler weather and having a few adult beverages outside when a rather attractive female friend arrives. I tell her that last weekend I took my girlfriend to 135+ mph in the Mustang (which scared her) and that I won't be doing it again anytime soon. The chick then immediately fires off "********! If I get in that car that's the first thing I want you to do!"

Never, ever, figured this chick to want to do light speed. As old as I am I still love to be surprised. And let's all be honest...cool Mustangs and high speeds will always get the chicks.

P.S. I'm too scared to ask her what the second thing she wants me to do is.

2011 GT (Mustang No. 7)
Candy Red

No mods...yet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011
4.6L Member
S197 Member

thats my kinda women lol...except thats nothing like my women haha

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011
Rookie
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Girls that I know say they don't like going to fast in a car, yet when I'm driving they love the sound of the exhaust and when I tell them we were going 100+ they all love it.

2006 GT, Black, Novi 2200 H/O, 1" lowering springs, 42lb fuel injectors, custom exhaust: x-pipe, magnapacks, and 4" tips.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-17-2011
Apprentice
S197 Member

Heh, nice. A while back, just as spring hit and the snow melted, I was at a friend's house when a female friend of hers showed up. First thing she said was "whose car is that outside?"

never thought the car would actually help me with women, but whatever...

Later we get in the car, and when I pull out into the road I ask if she still likes the car. She has an odd look on her face. I proceed to gun it. Now the fun part is that, since winter had just barely ended, there was some debris on the road, which meant my tires broke loose and I fishtailed down the road...

Then she didn't like my car so much...or at least that's how I interpreted the screams of terror.

I regret nothing.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeveman View Post
I tell her that last weekend I took my girlfriend to 135+ mph in the Mustang (which scared her) and that I won't be doing it again anytime soon. The chick then immediately fires off "********! If I get in that car that's the first thing I want you to do!"
Haha, and people say guys are competitive.

She's insecure and wants to get in your pants!

2007 Satin Silver V6 / Explorer Express X-Charger #67 - Xtreme 2.6 - INTERCOOLED!
AEM, MSD, JBA, Zabteck, FRPP X, Dynomax bullets, Pype Bombs, J&M, Steeda, Tokico d-spec, H&R Race, Eibach, Shelby Fays2, Shaftmasters, 8.8, t-lok, 3.73, OE Wheels Cobra R 18x9/10, Nitto 555 255/285, Hawk HPS, GT/CS F/R fascia
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-18-2011
GT Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeveman View Post
Tonight my girlfriend and I were enjoying the cooler weather and having a few adult beverages outside when a rather attractive female friend arrives. I tell her that last weekend I took my girlfriend to 135+ mph in the Mustang (which scared her) and that I won't be doing it again anytime soon. The chick then immediately fires off "********! If I get in that car that's the first thing I want you to do!"

Never, ever, figured this chick to want to do light speed. As old as I am I still love to be surprised. And let's all be honest...cool Mustangs and high speeds will always get the chicks.

P.S. I'm too scared to ask her what the second thing she wants me to do is.

thats my kind of chick one who is not afraid to go fast and wants to go fast
i would have asked her what here second thing she wanted to do but thats me

2006 V6 tungsten gray
Performance= Upgraded headers, Dual GT500 Mufflers, GT swaybars front and back
Looks= Black billet grille, Tri-bar pony, Black out panel, 8" antenna, Sequential taillights, 2010 GT 19" rims, GT front bumper
Interior= Dash cover, 6.3" Jensen touchscreen, white ball shifter, Custom box for a 10" sub

1970 Mustang Coupe SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page