2005 CAN-Bus aux adapter for Shaker 500 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-19-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

2005 CAN-Bus aux adapter for Shaker 500

Ok guys, I'm looking for your opinion on a good adapter for my shaker 500 aux connection so I can connect my ipod and sirius up without using FM modulation and so I don't have to drop a ton of cash on a new double din receiver. One plausible option I found was the BlitzSafe FORD/CAN m-Link2, which would give me a docking connector and an analog line in. I can't find many reviews on it, but the other option I found was the PIE FRD04-AUX, which got a lot of poor reviews of failing channels. Anyone out there have any feedback or ideas? Thanks guys!

2005 GT premium convertible: Performance White with red Shelby style stripes and red leather/charcoal interior, K&N CAI, Flowmaster cat backs, Steeda Tri-Ax...here we go again...
2005 GT premium convertible: Satin Silver with red leather/charcoal interior, Flowmaster American Thunder axleback, K&N FIPK...K.I.A. 12/12/12
2001 Honda CBR 929RR: Pearlescent Yellow/Black, Erion bolt on can, K&N filter...don't even try...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page