Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

selling stang, never thought this day would come

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  rubicon04 
#1 ·
She's in the classifieds fellas, pics in gallery. I love my car and will miss her dearly, but wife and I found a new house we really like, and I need to downsize some things, so she has to go :(

#2 ·
Time to get yourself a Fox and enjoy the new garage :yelwacko:

#3 ·
wife promised i can find me a nice clean one owner 12+ 5.0 in a couple of years. Kona blue vert sounds nice....:yup:

i will truely miss my baby tho..... :(

pics are added to ad finally too for those that were wondering why no pics. (dang computer.....)

#4 ·
That's not such a bad deal.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#6 ·
were it not for having so much money into mine i would be trading it up also. maybe if i come back to afghan i'll part it out and trade up for a gt500, but maybe not.

#7 ·
I feel you on having to get rid of it. I had alot into my 94 and hated to sell it but look where it got me, I love my 07. But hey, at least you will get another one eventually. Bob, I told my wife that about me picking up another deployment to do more to my stang and it almost caused a fight lol.

#9 ·
So which one is Going?:winks
thats funny!:laugh:

Actually fellas, I have some GREAT news!!!!

stang is off the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheerleader::banana::dance::strut:woo::rockwoot:

seems the wife doesnt want me to part with her after all (the stang, Smokievol,...... the stang is the subject of this post, just to eliminate all confusion:hihi:)

anyhoo..... we are selling her van instead and will get by for 6 months or so using our truck to haul the kids and all thier sports equipment to and fro..... then i promised her an suv. (probably a new explorer or she likes the GMC Acadia)

see fellas..... all it took was the promise of a gas guzzling suv over our van to save my stang........:D

see ya'll later.... im heading out to do a big-azz smoking john force style burnout in celebration.............:racer:

#12 ·
DON'T do the Acadia:nono:,,,my wife has one and to make a long story short...go look at all the problems they are having. My wife will not get rid of hers, and the dealer took care of her at 50,000 miles. But they were having to fix so many problems it was unreal.
GM did stand behind their product, but I would not buy one again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.