Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  thunder05 
#1 ·
Hello all. I would like to introduce myself. After an extensive search my wife and I found an 05 gt premium miles away from home a few month ago. We are in the process of converting the car into a 67 Shelby retro. It is my wifes dailey driver and something we plan to enter into car shows along with a friends 67 Shelby clone. I was not a huge mustang fan utill I saw this car at a show. In my opinion ford has the best looking sports car/muscle car on the market.

:shiny: I look foward to reading all post and learning all you have to offer concerning mods and events.

#3 ·
Blackcatcc said:
hello and welcome. PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :green
Is there a personal members gallery so I can upload photos? If not how should I do so?

#4 ·
looking at your signature you have a hell of a lot of awesome toys... I wanna die and come back as you!

#5 ·
fitch615 said:
looking at your signature you have a hell of a lot of awesome toys... I wanna die and come back as you!
Thanks, a lot of hard work. I have a few more, but they are not cars. I am also lucky my wife likes cars.:yup:

#7 ·
05ELNOR said:
Thanks, a lot of hard work. I have a few more, but they are not cars. I am also lucky my wife likes cars.:yup:
The man who dies with the most toys wins... and I think you've won already!:drool: :drool: :drool:

#8 ·
fitch615 said:
The man who dies with the most toys wins... and I think you've won already!:drool: :drool: :drool:
HEE HEE

"Man should only be judged by the size of his garage...mine is 32' x 50' " :gringreen

If I could only keep my wife out of it!:madas:

#9 ·
Welcome.

Ok, what's a 04 RC51 ?

looks like you have...hmmm.... six kids? :grinroll:

I'm in Jenks, look forward to seeing the car in local shows.

#10 ·
brnrkm said:
Welcome.

Ok, what's a 04 RC51 ?

looks like you have...hmmm.... six kids? :grinroll:

I'm in Jenks, look forward to seeing the car in local shows.
2004 RC51/RVT1000 Nikki Hayden signed bike. It is a replica of the 2002 superbike world champion. Not the fastest bike on the street, but the best handling.

#11 ·
05ELNOR said:
Is there a personal members gallery so I can upload photos? If not how should I do so?
You can post links to pics by going to manage attachements on the write a post page ..there is also a member gallery under your user name click it and go to upload pics...if you need help send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.