Web Electric Sequential Turn Signals Review - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005 Thread Starter
S197 Member

Web Electric Sequential Turn Signals Review

Well after waiting for 3 months my 05 Sonic Blue GT with IUP came in. As soon as I got it the first mod I had waiting for it was the Sequentail Turn signals from WebElectric Products. First impressions the wiring harness is professionally wiried in with the module that makes them sequentail. No jerry rigging job here. This is 100% quality work. The installation took less than 10 mins for both sides. removing the panels an installing the bulbs. These lights are well worth the money you pay for them, and you can get a $40 credit for returning your old harness. Again "WEB ELECTRIC PRODUCTS KIT" is the best kit for the money. You pay for what you get, one thing ppl might b!tch about is the price but I'm not putting in any Ebay trash or rinky-dink module in my new car. I rather pay for something that has been researched and professionally done them some trash that someone just put togeather...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-31-2005
V6 Member
S197 Member

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...d.php?p=271550

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page