Ford 2005 Mustang Pricing?
Forgive me if this has been discussed already but I could not find any such discussion.
What are the different price levels for the 2005 Mustang? Where does Ford employee/retiree (A/D plan) fit wrt to invoice, etc? Am I correct in assuming the following in order of cheapest to most expensive:
1) Ford employee/retiree (A/D plan) price
2) Dealer/Invoice price
3) Dealer/Invoice with holdback price
4) Ford partner/friend (X plan) price
5) MSRP/sticker price
Or is that wrong? Or are any of these price levels the same (i.e.: is A/D the same as Invoice?)
Specifically I would like to know pricing for a GT Premium Convertible and the base prices (not including $625 destination) I have seen for that particular model, as of 2/18/05, are:
2) Dealer/invoice price = $26,819
3) Dealer/invoice price with holdback = $27,901
5) MSRP/sticker price = $30,550
In terms of price differentials I spoke with someone at the Ford X-plan tollfree number and they indicated that the X-plan is 4% more than Ford employee price. But what I am missing is Ford employee pricing. Is it really the lowest figure or not?