Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off the hook!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  xxp 
#1 ·
My jaw just hit the floor when I saw this. Got me thinking of something similar with Redfire inserts ilo yellow, and Redfire stripes outside on my Black beauty. :thumbsup
It turns out the same company that did this job has a location about 20 miles from me! Might have to stop in tomorrow on my way back from Window Tinting to get a quote.

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=17434

#2 ·
That is truly awesome!

#3 ·
Wow is right! I went to Classic Soft Trim website... There are a couple not to far from me... Are the seats in my V6 the same as the GT? (There website only show GTs)...

#6 ·
gotan05 said:
XXP that looks 10x better than red inserts, glad I didn't waste my money. How much did they charge you if you don't mind me asking?

Sean
Whoa, that's not my car. Mine is black. I'm thinking of doing the same thing with Redfire colored inserts and racing stripes. That yellow is truly outstanding though. The only thing I'd be concerned with is how dirty it might get over time.

The owner in that thread said he got the whole thing done for around $1000. That's a short putt for sure. Easy choice at that price.

J

#7 ·
fishingjts said:
Wow is right! I went to Classic Soft Trim website... There are a couple not to far from me... Are the seats in my V6 the same as the GT? (There website only show GTs)...
I'm not sure if V6 seats are the same as the GT. He has some before pictures posted, take a look and see what you think. If they're different, and they don't do V6's today, they will. I'd call and ask if you're interested.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.