Proud new owner of an 05 Vert GT! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005 Thread Starter
S197 Member

Proud new owner of an 05 Vert GT!

Well, after waiting 9 weeks with no progress on my order I started looking aoround for an 05 Vert. With Fred Fred's help I located a hand full within a few hundred mile radius. Unfortunately after calling all of them I was educated again on the economic princple of supply and demand. Not wanting to be completely ripped off and have to travel to get the car, I decided to pass.

Then this past Friday for some reason I decide to stop in at my local Ford dealer, this one is the closest dealer to my house and not the one I placed my original order with. I hadn't seen any GT's on their lot, let alone verts! When I get there a young sales guy comes out and I ask if he has any GT's. At this point I am considering just getting a coupe since the verts are impossible to find in the Northeast. He says, "I don't have any coupe GT's, but I have a Vert GT inside." So, once I picked myself up off the floor I went in to look at it and within 2 hours it was parked in my driveway! Turns out is was a customer order that they has just got in and the original buyer backed out! Talk about my lucky day, I am still pinching myself to see if this could possible be true!

Granted I spent a little more for this one then the one I had ordered but i'm not looking back! I plan to keep this car forever so in a few years the price won't even matter to me. The best part is the only difference between this car and the one I ordered is the color. I had ordered Legend Lime (still love this color) and the one I bought is Satin Silver. I love the silver too and it was one of my top choices so I am thrilled!

I spent the whole weekend cleaning and waxing it and loved every minute of it. My good friend has an 05 Vette so we went out and took a ton of pics. Here is a link to his site where all the pics are: http://www.bpurcell.org/trips/stangandvette/index.cfm

For all of you with orders pending, I wish you the best of luck! Once you get the car you're gonna love it more then you can imagine!

05 Vert GT Premium
5 Speed stick
Satin Silver
Black top and interior
IUP
Bullet wheels
Shaker 1000
Active Anti Theft

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005 Thread Starter
S197 Member

I took my car up to the local cruise night last night for the first time and got my first taste of the type of reaction this car gets! People were swarming to get a closer look, one guy that was driving by did a U turn in the road when he saw my car parked in the lot and came back just to get a closer look. All of this even when I was parked next to my buddies 05 Vette! I love this car!

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05VertGT
I took my car up to the local cruise night last night for the first time and got my first taste of the type of reaction this car gets! People were swarming to get a closer look, one guy that was driving by did a U turn in the road when he saw my car parked in the lot and came back just to get a closer look. All of this even when I was parked next to my buddies 05 Vette! I love this car!
Congrats on your vert! She's a beauty. Love the pics of your Stang and your friend's Vette together...very nice.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005
S197 Member

Congratulations. This is the first Silver Vert I've seen. What a pretty car!!
Enjoy the summer with her.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-15-2005
S197 Member

Sweet Ride

Sweet ride man! :thumbsup

Mine is due in this week - can't wait! :green

Enjoy!
Black top and interior
Leather seats
Side Air Bags
My Color
IUP
Bullet wheels
Shaker 1000
Active Anti Theft
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page