bra for 05 mustang convertible - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005 Thread Starter
Apprentice
S197 Member

bra for 05 mustang convertible

Anybody know of a good bra to use for new stang vert. Mine is white and eating up the bugs...... Thanks

Thanks....
Tommy Walsh
Mansfield, MA
Mods:
ATI Procharger PISC-1 With Diablo Predator Tune Installed and tuned by Dez Racing Seekonk, MA.
FR 4.10 Gears, Steeda Ultralite Springs, Plenum Cover, Steeda Ultralite Satin Rims for 05 (18X9.5) with Pirelli 275/40/18 P Zero's, Steeda Front Air Splitter, Steeda Functional Race Hood, .......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005

Bought mine from ford acc. perfect fit

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubt
Anybody know of a good bra to use for new stang vert. Mine is white and eating up the bugs...... Thanks

I went w/ a bug shield/deflector. It fits on the hood lip and is smoke colored. I see your in Avon. I hit Costco a few times a month coming from the cape.

2005 GT coupe

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubt
Yeah take a look at my bra...... I just put it on for long trips and such..... dont keep it on everyday....it'll ruin the paint!!

Ya get the bra from Ford ....perfect fit!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bra2.jpg
Views:	1521
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	7317  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Hate the way those things make cars look...if a few bigs get on the fender....scrub harder:hihi:

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0scoops123
Hate the way those things make cars look...if a few bigs get on the fender....scrub harder:hihi:
I hate the way the traditional ones looked too, so I opted for the Paint Protection Film on mine. First heard about it on a thread a couple of months back (Feb?) and started researching it.

So far, I'm very pleased. I used an Xpel dealer (3M Scotchguard brand), Clearfront Automotive Paint Protection, in Dothan, AL. They have a trained installer; you can buy the packages from Xpel directly, but as I witnessed, they can be a bear to install. It can be a bit pricey (700 or more) and will vary from dealer to dealer, and with how much of the package you purchase, but they gave me a great deal and great service.

As they told me, its not for everyone; some people just can't get past the faint line they see of the film, but for me the ease of washing off bugs just can't be beat, plus the protection from rocks and other debris.

The dealer showed me the film on both of her vehicles (Ford Expedition and Mercedes sports coupe) and I thought it looked great.

You can get more info from the Xpel site (xpel.com), plus locate dealers.

05 GT Satin Silver Perfection

Last edited by gttogo; 04-14-2005 at 12:19 PM. Reason: added website address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page