How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools

I was actually looking for some info on muffler bearings. Yes, yes, I've already done a search, thank you very much, with no results. So, who's changed them already, and how difficult is the procedure?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Don't mean to hijack the thread or go off topic but:

Are those emmision compliant or off road use only muffler bearings?

It does make a big difference. If you had filled out your profile properly I wouldn't have to ask

PONY Member
S197 Member

Lets get back on topic, shall we?

How do you know what size bulb (or lamp) to use? Should I go with the 40W or go for the 200w. Do I need to ugrade the electrical panels if I go with the 200w? Can the wall socket handle the power? Will I need sunglasses all of the time? Please help!

Paul

2006 Mustang GT
572 cid BBF 924 hp / 781 tq
9.168 @ 149.65 mph @ 3420 lbs, all motor
8.715 @ 156.19 mph 200 shot

Apprentice
S197 Member

Add 50 posters who are thinking of replacing a light bulb with an aftermarket LED bulb they saw on ebay, and another 50 posters who would admonish them for being too 'ricey'.

- JIM

2006 PREMIUM GT COUPE VISTA BLUE
JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psfracer
Lets get back on topic, shall we?

How do you know what size bulb (or lamp) to use? Should I go with the 40W or go for the 200w. Do I need to ugrade the electrical panels if I go with the 200w? Can the wall socket handle the power? Will I need sunglasses all of the time? Please help!
No go out and get yourself
Some thick black frames
With the glass so dark
They won't even know your name........

And Dont forget about the off topic posters!!!!!!!

I Hate GM, deal with it.
One shot, One Kill! Don't waste ammo, it's pricey!
2005 GT Screaming Yellow: SLP Loudmouths
Ibanez guitars, S&W revolvers, Glock Semi's
Republican write in Presidential Candidate 2012
Classic Member
S197 Member

I changed one on my Wife's Ford Explorer: open liftgate, phillips screwdriver for two (2) screws, yank taillight housing off of vehicle, twist bulb socket, pull 3057 bulb out of socket (bayonet type), put new 3057 bulb in, twist bulb socket ito taillght housing ((( WAIT ))). Answer is: She told me, I did it, so does that make two (2).

:thumbsup

Plus...

One idiot to say "you should have bought a halogen."
GT Member
S197 Member

You're losing sight of the problem...........21, one to hold it and twenty to pushit in:thumbsup

'06---GT Deluxe 'Casper" IUP, shaker 500, auto, 17" bullitts, white/light graphite

retro '69 351 hood an scoop

"Hello America, you sick twisted freaks"
GT Member
S197 Member

I run nitrogen in my bulbs. The light is much smoother.

2005 Mustang GT with 300 ci 04 Cobra iron block, Kenne Bell 2.6l twin screw, P&P S3 Heads, SS valves, Comp S3 cams, Currie 9+ 9" rear end and DS, Hurst shifter, BMR K-member, A-arms, LCAs & UCA, JBA long tubes & mid-pipe, Accel COPs, Dual GT500 fuel pumps, much more...
670 RWHP, 640Tq @ 16 psi & 6400 RPM
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stmustang
Oh man,

I am really confused. I thought it was blinker fluid! Now they have Halogen fluid?

What is the best website to buy that on? How much should I get? Is it car specific?

Severus look what you started.
I spent $18.99 for the Saleen Halogen Fluid and am still waiting for it!!! Anyone else have this problem?

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5twenty
I run nitrogen in my bulbs. The light is much smoother.
And then I replaced the warning label with a funnier one.

2006 Black, GT, spoiler delete, five speed, leather, custom welded straight pipes with resonators, sequential turn signals, Hurst Pro Performance shifter. FRPP 4.10s with Motive bearing kit, Spydershaft one piece aluminum driveshaft, w/ Spicer 1330 U-joints, Steeda UCA and LCAs, chrome moly panhard rod. bye bye wheel hop, hello traction! SCT XCalII, BBK CAI, ZEX 100 shot.
I've written a book or two. Google David Buschhorn to laugh at my scribblings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page