Ford Mustang Forum banner

Any new 1/4 times with a S/C

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  2005RedGT 
#1 ·
Hey I see everyone is putting down some good #'s but i don't see any times. Just wondering if anyone has any? Thanks

#3 ·
I ran a 13.6 at 112mph and a 2.3 60'... Yes I know horrible!!! Horrible traction issues... Today I installed the Tokico 16way adj, and they seem to help, I raced my friends Brand new 2005 Ninja 636 and he barely beat me, we raced at a 60mph go cause I can't grip below that. If my motor was cool and I didn't have all my tools and all the old car parts in the trunk I would of been side by side the whole time. He told me he never seen a car come close like mine did with hanging with a bike. I know I got the power for 11's.

2005 Mustang GT, Dynoed 447rwhp //Steeda Lower Trailing arm //3.73's //MMR Upper Control Arm//SCT Tune (needs adjusted!!!) //Tokico Shocks/Struts//Hurst Short Throw // really bald tires now//Bassani comp cats/MAC Mufflers // and lots of extra toys on her

#4 ·
oh yea I also ran 13.2 @ 105 before I got my ATI procharger!!!!!

#6 ·
Yes my stang is my daily driver, I use pump gas get about 20mpg average. When you get it first put on it feels like a rocket then a month later you wanna go faster!!! it never stops...

#7 ·
I ran a 12.33 at 113 with a proCharger. I am having 2nd-3rd short-shifting issues with my auto, and traction issues above 6000 RPM's. We fixed the short shifting and bough LCA and UCA but since Rita hit, I was unalbe to retest this past weekend. However, you can see the 5 runs we made here:

http://www.mymustangpage.com/2005redgt/page28

-Bryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.