Too many mustangs on the road?! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005 Thread Starter
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Too many mustangs on the road?!

I remember back in late winter this year people were saying there will be too many 05 mustangs on the road and it will lose its oringinality, since it was such a hot seller. Yeah right! I haven't seen one on my daily driving for about a month(that includes just GTs). Is every1 storing theirs for the winter or sometihng? Or maybe it's cuz no one drives sports cars where I live. I feel so alone

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005
nghtrnnr

nah...i havent seen one in nyc yet...gt i mean...i've seen lots of sixers...and mgpony can tell ya i've been looking...lol...out of state is another story...saw 5 in pa...thats not alot though...i think their mostly out west...and every gt i saw was driven by an older guy...

post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Up here in Meeechigan, I have seen about a dozen so far, one nice black one in the same parking lot that I use at work. I have an Tungsten Grey, non of that color so far. I have seen just about every color so far, just a couple verts.

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
nah...i havent seen one in nyc yet...gt i mean...i've seen lots of sixers...and mgpony can tell ya i've been looking...lol...out of state is another story...saw 5 in pa...thats not alot though...i think their mostly out west...and every gt i saw was driven by an older guy...
What do you mean "older guy" you young little whipper-snapper. :smoke:
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005

too many to count down here (west texas ) alot of sixers and few gts running wild ! aheh
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005 Thread Starter
BOSS Member
S197 Member

I figure if I go down to Florida or California, I'll see them on every block....but the point is I don't live there...I want more ponies where I live . I like the feeling of driving with a lot of other stang's....makes you feel like we own the road.

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005
S197 Member

I've seen many V6's running around Albuquerque. Finally got to see one yesterday with the sequential turn signals. They were better then I thought they were going to be like. Still very few GT's.
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005
PONY Member
S197 Member

Here around Indy I don't see many GT's. I kinda like having a rare car, but I'm sure in a year or two they will be all over.

Ordered 4/26/05. Picked up June 11, 2005. 05 Mustang GT Premium Coupe, 5spd, Performance White, with red accent leather (ICAP), Shaker 500, IUP, active alarm, side airbag, spoiler delete. MODS: Baltimore Street Mods 10' red stripes and red rocker stripe. window tint. K & N aircharger. Pony Package fender emblems. Added 18" Polished Alum. Bullitts Hurst comp shifter
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005
Classic Member
S197 Member

In the past couple of months i have seen quite a few from 64's up to 05's -- coupes, verts, fastbacks, etc. Went to Arvada,CO and swear that there was one or two every couple of blocks (a lot of Cobra's). Up where I live have seen three GT's and a few 6's.

Finally found a building with glass and had to drive by it three times before I finally saw my reflection -- probably goin to fast -- but it does look Kool.
S197 Member

Not too many '05 Mustangs up around the London, Ontario area. I've only seen a few GT's. There's more V6's but really not many of those either. No GT's on the dealer lots as well. I feel like a got a rare car. Lots of the '04 style around though.
4.6L Member

I see them all over the place , but mostly 6ers !
S197 Member

Here south of Houston less than a dozen, a few GTs. I am lucky, only drive mine on the weekend or special occasions.
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior
What do you mean "older guy" you young little whipper-snapper. :smoke:
You tell 'em Junior!!! We older guys need to stick together. I expected to see many
more here in NorCal, but just a few V6's. There are at least two other GT's in town, but I
rarely see them. One of them is a clone of my car right down to every option. Here are a couple pics of us back in July. I also know of a black GT but have never seen it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Img_0647.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	11595   Click image for larger version

Name:	normal_IM000324.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	11596  
S197 Member

honestly i am the only daily driver here ha.. but its ok.. also im def. the only screaming yellow.. period.
PONY Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Fryguy_pa
Not too many around the Lehigh Valley either. I do see an occasional one, but not very many. That goes for V6 and GTs!

- Fryguy

- 05 Satin Silver GT, Lt Graphite, 5 Speed, Shaker 500, Sequntial Taillights, Redline Tuning Hood Struts, Shorty Antenna, Satin Mustang Sill Plates, Midwest Plenum Cover, UPR Billet Pedal Covers, IUP Steering Wheel, IUP Gauge Cluster w/MyColor, Signal Tints, FRPP Exhaust, JLT CAI Kit, SCT 2 Tuner . Trunk Lid Mat w/Edgelight fiber, MRT Side Louvers - (The following to be installed) Steeda Dead Pedal, Baltimore Street Mods Racing Stripes, Redline Goods Leather Kit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page