Can I Use X-plan To Buy A Gt?? - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
S197 Member

I think most of the dealers will screw yeaaa in the northeast.....
99% will take sticker or above....
About 1% will take X-Plan in the northeast on a GT.....
If I waited for a dealer to get me a GT at X-Plan in the Northeast Pa New Jersey,New York area I would wait forever..
I had my order with a medium size dealer since June and still at C/U....
Glad I lucked out at a local dealer in Pa about 30 mins from New jersey at INVOICE on laborday weekend...
MSRP $30,125
Invoice $27,785
To me its a great deal,,,,,,Even I did not get the Color I wanted or the stereo shacker1000..........
But with the Extras I am still going to get a great tradein when the time comes.
But I find out if you can go south about 6 hours you can also get a GT at Invoice,but still here up on the east coast 50 dealers will have anywhere from 1 V6 - 20 V6s in stock
But out of those 50 dealers maybe 3 or 4 will have 1 GT in stock.....
I am sure that they are not going to give it away?
Most dealers in the Northeast havenot seen a GT yet because the south have better allocations.
I would say wait till march and order a 2007 GT somewhere in the south so you know you will have it by sometime in JULY...JT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member
S197 Member

"Most dealers in the Northeast havenot seen a GT yet because the south have better allocations. I would say wait till march and order a 2007 GT somewhere in the south so you know you will have it by sometime in JULY"

If you are willing to fly to Daytona, there is a dealer there that can get the car you want in a few weeks. Furthermore he has about 10-50 Gt's on his lot at any given time.

You can see the project at Grassroots Motorsports
PONY Member
S197 Member

hello all.....I am a sales manager for a Ford dealer in the DC baltimore area....I will sell any mustang for X-pan at any time...in stock or order...not kidding...pm me for details I have at least 10 V-6 in stock ...vert and coupe...however I have only 1 gt right now...redfire vert 5sp shaker 500 with red leather...BTW all ford mustangs are autherized by ford to sell at X-Plan ...however it IS up to the dealer discretion if he will sell them...another thing that you may want to know...my general manager told me that we are only get ten more gt this year...however ...if I understand this...they all will be automatic....thats all we can get....material hold and allocation is the reason for this...I do have on the Showroom floor a red 5 speed vert v6 with no options for just over 23000 it is an 05...but it is still a good deal...I will show anybody the invoice...just ask..

2006 Torch Red GT 5 speed Black Leather Shaker Hood Scoop CAI black spoiler mirror covers shorty antenna black billett fuel door mustang license plate brackets

I ordered a 06 GT Prem Coupe Employee price in St Louis. I know of a few dealers in the area that are willing to order you a car and sell it employee or x plan but they wont sell one on their lots.

Call around, I'm sure you can find somebody that will do it right now expecially since it's Jan.
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowgFstCat
I ordered a 06 GT Prem Coupe Employee price in St Louis. I know of a few dealers in the area that are willing to order you a car and sell it employee or x plan but they wont sell one on their lots.

Call around, I'm sure you can find somebody that will do it right now expecially since it's Jan.
Are you kidding? the month of the year makes no difference with the new mustangs. check my sig :laughlitt

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today
Apprentice

lots of dealerships try the ol' hammer the sticker plus game on whatever is new and hard to get....don't waste your time or money with em if they don't want to earn your biz go somewhere else.......there are dealerships still out there that will work hard to get and keep your biz.....

NEW PROJECT....1991 fox lx 306..e303 cam with matching springs on stock worked a lil heads..trick flow upper and lower...75mm tb and cold air w 75mm maf 24# injectors msd cap..wires..coil..sct tuner shortie headers off road h and flow tech mufflers..spec clutch 355 gears 255lph pump adj reg...adj clutch quadrant cable and firewall adj.complete suspension upgrades and driveshaft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfrisch
Are you kidding? the month of the year makes no difference with the new mustangs. check my sig :laughlitt
Mabye it depends on the part of the country your in. I know I ordered my 06 GT Prem on 12/7/05 and got information that it's already seralized and should be delivered at the end of this month or the first week of Feb.

I'm also purchasing the car, employee price (Better than x plan).
PONY Member
S197 Member

Everything depends on ALLOCATION. If a dealer is only allocated a few Mustangs, they probably won't sell at X plan. My dealer was one of the largest in Indiana. I was allowed to use x plan, but I had to order, they would not honor it on GT's on the lot, as they were selling for sticker.

I orderded and received my car after many on this forum were told Ford stopped taking orders.

Ordered 4/26/05. Picked up June 11, 2005. 05 Mustang GT Premium Coupe, 5spd, Performance White, with red accent leather (ICAP), Shaker 500, IUP, active alarm, side airbag, spoiler delete. MODS: Baltimore Street Mods 10' red stripes and red rocker stripe. window tint. K & N aircharger. Pony Package fender emblems. Added 18" Polished Alum. Bullitts Hurst comp shifter
PONY Member
S197 Member

I appears to be "a different ball game" this year. The mustang was new last year so ordering in Jan. was tuff. This year, I ordered 12/3 the ERL said it should be built 1/23. Not too bad and yes I paid X-plan. Last year I probably would have never gotten the car. It's a new year and demand has died down a little.

Apprentice

your right the new is wearing off a little .....we still have some hardcore lovers that order exactley what they want and are really on us to get it quick,but it has still taken some time to do so......the allocation is a problem yes, and the biggest issue right now is the comodaties on 5 speeds are low so you have to order 4 to 1 auto's for stock units.....kinda leaves the gear jammers like myself out for awhile......but they are available to order.....

NEW PROJECT....1991 fox lx 306..e303 cam with matching springs on stock worked a lil heads..trick flow upper and lower...75mm tb and cold air w 75mm maf 24# injectors msd cap..wires..coil..sct tuner shortie headers off road h and flow tech mufflers..spec clutch 355 gears 255lph pump adj reg...adj clutch quadrant cable and firewall adj.complete suspension upgrades and driveshaft...

Love that X-PLAN.

Last edited by VQ35DE; 01-12-2006 at 11:52 AM. Reason: DELETE
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VQ35DE
Love that X-PLAN.
An Employee can give an A plan to their close relatives, Mother,Father,Sister,Brother,Son,Daughter.
You changed you post so now mine makes no sense :laughlitt
My wife's uncle gave me an X-plan, she is not a close enough relative, oh well, X is better than nothing.

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfrisch
An Employee can give an A plan to their close relatives, Mother,Father,Sister,Brother,Son,Daughter.
You changed you post so now mine makes no sense :laughlitt
My wife's uncle gave me an X-plan, she is not a close enough relative, oh well, X is better than nothing.
yes it is

I bought my Z Plan (same as A except it's a retiree plan)
That goes to the grandkids also :laughlitt
PONY Member
S197 Member

NowgFstCatIs that you grandpaw? Please be my Grandpaw. I'll have my wife send you cookies and cards every holiday.

ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangaretuff
NowgFstCatIs that you grandpaw? Please be my Grandpaw. I'll have my wife send you cookies and cards every holiday.

ha ha
Sorry I'm the granddaughter But one hell of a discount! Can't wait to finally get to drive my baby.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page