Corsa Exhaust? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006 Thread Starter

Corsa Exhaust?

I never really heard of Corsa so what's the rep on these guys? Is there quality better than the Flowmasters or Hooker, or Borla? Is $649 high for axlebacks? The website showed a Dyno chart that these alone made 10 rwhp & 10 rwtq, would this be true? And do any of you have these installed in your 05 or 06?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to AFStang
$649 is VERY high for axlebacks, however I have not heard any reviews on this system....

*2005 Mustang GT- Torch Red, IUP, Shaker 500, MyColor, JLT II CAI w/Brenspeed Tune, SLP L/M's, BBK T/B, Steeda UDPs, Shaker hood, B2 hood/pins,18x9.5 GT500 replicas, CDC Chin Spoiler, Roush 1/4 window louvers, 8" antenna, honeycomb blackout, MWA mirror covers, Sequential TL's, black LED projector H/L's, H/L splitters, Ducktail, Hurst equipped....

*1969 Camaro SS with 454

2000 Camaro Z-28, heavily modified
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006
BOSS Member
S197 Member

I've heard mostly from hearsay. I hear that they are a good exhaust system, but some people think they are overly-expensive. So I guess bottom-line, if you can afford em, go with em.

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006

I have a Corsa system and truely love em. There is no Droan in the cabin like the other systems have.At Highway speeds they just per. and when you get on it they scream hear I come.!!. They have a web site where you can hear sound clips it is www.corsaperf.com
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by franksgt
I have a Corsa system and truely love em. There is no Droan in the cabin like the other systems have.At Highway speeds they just per. and when you get on it they scream hear I come.!!. They have a web site where you can hear sound clips it is www.corsaperf.com
They look just like the Borlas but what I read in another thread is that the Borlas are to tame and since they look like Corsa could that be the same? Do they really produce horsepower and torque. Website said that there is no drone and that they go queite at cruising speed does that mean people won't even notice you?

I've asked alot of questiones about exhaust but I just don't want to make the wrong purchase.

Last edited by Mr. Mustang 06; 01-10-2006 at 08:57 PM.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006

Borlas are mellow but can in no way be mistaken for stock! :kooky:
Drone is kinda bad though
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-11-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

corsa makes nice stuff.Personally I don't like the sound of the mustang kit or alot of their systems (too raspy), but the quality is good. I also think their products are too high and their is comparable stuff avail for less $$
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page