nghtrnnrs topics to discuss - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006
nghtrnnr

nghtrnnrs topics to discuss

sitting around bored to death..reading magazines...figured i would throw 2 points out there
1.the new charger comes in behind our stangs in all tests that i've read...sure the goat kicks our asses but charger guys.....i dont think so..sorry fellas
2.looking at the "wonderful new vette design"....hey bowties...are you really going to pretend you didnt see the viper before you rolled that "new" design out there

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	62228975_192198900_0.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	13355   Click image for larger version

Name:	62229047_192199143_0.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	13356  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

I have yet to run up against a Charger at a light.....but I'm looking forward to it.

as far as the vette goes, I like it. It does look amazingly like the Viper, though, now that you mention it. Actually, the only place I think the C6 is an improvement is in the rear end. I like the C5 just as well.

2005 Satin Silver GT 5spd, IUP, ICAP, bullits, active alarm, lug locks, side a!rbags, shaker 500, XM Roady 2, JLT cold air, Xcal2 w/ SCT 93 oct tune, & custom fab'd ram air duct, BMR Sway Bars, Hurst Competition plus shifter
Custom blackout on hood and trunk with Steeda street wing and Ford Racing hood pins
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006
Apprentice
S197 Member

I have run into alot of Chargers on the road but none of them have ever challenged me. I wonder why? :laughlitt From what I understand the majority of Chargers have V6's in them, but I could be wrong about that. The C6 is one sweet car. You might not care for the styling, but you can't argue with the performance. As much as I love my Mustang I have to admit, if I had the money I would probably be driving one of those. As far as the GTO goes, it looks like a Mitsubishi/Nissan/Toyota/Mazda wannabe, so who cares?

- JIM

2006 PREMIUM GT COUPE VISTA BLUE

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2006
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
sitting around bored to death..reading magazines...figured i would throw 2 points out there
1.the new charger comes in behind our stangs in all tests that i've read...sure the goat kicks our asses but charger guys.....i dont think so..sorry fellas
2.looking at the "wonderful new vette design"....hey bowties...are you really going to pretend you didnt see the viper before you rolled that "new" design out there
Even that SRT model or whatever it is?

2005 GT coupe
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-11-2006
nghtrnnr

nah ..was comparing their base v8 model....if they want to compare their srt8 model let them compare that to the 2007 shelby.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page