Tampa, FL stangs - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006 Thread Starter

Tampa, FL stangs

Just curious how many ppl from this area are on this forums, maybe could get a meet up, I know I'm always excited to see another gt, or atleast a v6, although I have been seeing a LOT of v6's with the new fog lights to mimic the GT, only seen a few GT's around here.. white with blue stripes, another black one, black on black convert, blue GT, its definately nice to play around with another GT

Haven't taken it down to Gandy (the place where all people race now adays as far as I know, and 4th street, both on saturday/sunday nights, which is why gandy blvd on those days = cop filled and dont go out 45 MPH or you get pulled over just to get you of the area.. and I think theres some **** where if you're a "spectator" they ticket you too..) yet but I might, raced my friends m3 and beat it too =) He was shocked lol.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006

U do know that if U R caught racing, they can take your car now.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006
JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Really??????

There goes my fun.

Oh, that sucks big ones........

I Hate GM, deal with it.
One shot, One Kill! Don't waste ammo, it's pricey!
2005 GT Screaming Yellow: SLP Loudmouths
Ibanez guitars, S&W revolvers, Glock Semi's
Republican write in Presidential Candidate 2012

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006
JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Oh, and there's a track in Bradenton. If you want to organize something, I'll show. I have a buddy in my office with a nice 03 Mach I as well....

I Hate GM, deal with it.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006
S197 Member

Hey there -

Tampa area (St. Pete) 2005 Mineral Grey GT owner here. There are getting to be quite a few Stangs out there, but mostly V6ers. Yesterday, I was driving in a group of 4 at one time! Check out the Tampa Bay Mustangs site. I haven't met anybody there, but they do have some regular meets. http://www.tbmustangs.com/
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-14-2006
JEB
GT Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampa
Hey there -

Tampa area (St. Pete) 2005 Mineral Grey GT owner here. There are getting to be quite a few Stangs out there, but mostly V6ers. Yesterday, I was driving in a group of 4 at one time! Check out the Tampa Bay Mustangs site. I haven't met anybody there, but they do have some regular meets. http://www.tbmustangs.com/
Thanks for that link, I might start hanging on that site......

I Hate GM, deal with it.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-15-2006
S197 Member

Down in Sarasota. But in tampa alot. Black 05 GT with a few mods.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006 Thread Starter

heya, been busy. Yeah I have seen a LOT of v6s, I actually saw a Black 05 GT today on the way home from school, it was passing westchase on tampa rd/hillsborough rd around 3:20-3:30ish.. other than that I see tons of v6s with fake fog lights hehe.
And yes I know they take your car, you get fined, and thrown in jail for street racing.
And yes I know about tamparacing =)
And yes I've been to one of the NOPI bradenton races, pretty loud cars! I dont plan on organizing anything myself, as I'm only 18 and feel I dont have all the free time, but I would definately meet up a meet on the weekends if anyone does anything at like sonic on gandy or anywhere, I live in Palm Harbor but am always in Tampa.

and WOW you drove in a pack of 4 GTs? Nice, I havent gotten any other mustang drivers to play around with me!
I'd join TBMustangs but having to pay is not my style when I dont have a job, would be nice to have a sticker to a club around here though.. hmm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page