Foose Stang - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku
They seem to do a good job on Overhaulin' but who knows what short cuts are being taken in that tight deadline. Just look at the Foose BF Goodrich Mustang. The trunk has that ill-fitting Foose tri-bar badge and modeled paint. Atleast that's how it looks to me. Why even show close up shots if the quality is that poor.
https://www.allfordmustangs.com/photo...26361/si/foose
Good point-I always said the same thing about those quick home make over programs. Let's see it after a year has passed.

2005 GT coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice
S197 Member

It is the Overhauling host that is the Mopar nut ,short term memory kicking in again, can't remember his name. I watch the show every chance I get. The last episode was on Chips old Ford P/U. Chip also owns a tricked out T-Bird that I have seen on the show. I know his dad is a Ford fan so I asume Chip is as well. In any case the guy is a god in the car word right now. Just got my RCCA (Diecast Collectibles) catalog and Chip has a paint sceme on #24 Jeff Gordon car for the California race.

I finally saw this epeisode last night. What an idiot she was to get rid of it. She had a super charger laid in her lap for free. Plus had a one of a kind paintjob, and many pre-releash extras. Ugh, I hope Chip bought it back.

My question is what rims were used on this car as well as the BF car? I cant find them on his site. Any help would be appreciated.
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-01-2006 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Garage
Foose rims

According to the show, those rims were one-off rims, created just for that Stang. However, if you follow the show, they look awefully close to the one-off rims created for Chip Foose when he got Overhauled. Hence why they were not available on the Foose website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvandermey
According to the show, those rims were one-off rims, created just for that Stang. However, if you follow the show, they look awefully close to the one-off rims created for Chip Foose when he got Overhauled. Hence why they were not available on the Foose website.
I found the nitrous' by Foose , and they are very close, if not the exact ones. You can get them in chrome or silver/paintable.
Apprentice
S197 Member

Most of the wheels he does on Overhaulin are one off's. Some on his site are real close though.

Those wheels were made for the 05 mustang, but they are not completely custom (now). They ARE the Foose Nitrous rims, and they are available in chrome, gunmetal w/ chrome lip, and BLACk w/ chrome lip. I have them in black.
PONY Member
S197 Member

I find the foose mustang a real downer, I just dont care for it at all, and if I had won it, I would have sold it too. More cash to mod MY style of stang.

'06 GT Vert Torch Red/Black top/int, IUP, Polished Bullits, , PioneerInfinityMTX Sound System, Tuneable Induction by DeMolet, SCT2 93 Octane Tune by Brenspeed, Red Calipers, Steeda Ultra Lites, Shifted by Hurst,
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvandermey
I think one-off means something to the effect that maybe there's a lug nut colored slightly different.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page