North east pa - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Rookie

I am in Philly at the moment, but like a few others I am having a house built.... in the Reading area. Should be in it by end of June.

2005 GT Premium, Windveil Blue, IUP, Black Leather, Auto, Shaker 500, 17' Bright Machined Aluminum Wheels, 14 " Shorty Billet Antenna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

S197 Member

How many 05-6 Stang Gts do yea know in the Lehigh Valley and Poconos area......
I have seen only 1 other GT then mine in the area and thats in allentown a silver 2005 Gt..........

post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-06-2006 Thread Starter
S197 Member

i know of 3 other gt in my are 2 in hazleton-wb area one in the freeland area . just south of hazleton

S197 Member

I only see V6s around and only one Silver GT last summer.I am from the Poconos so I guess that thee are not as many GTs as they say?
I have seen more GTOs then Stang Gts....JT
PONY Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Fryguy_pa
Question about that Silver GT, did it have white racing stripes? The reason that I ask is that I have a Silver GT with white racing stripes (installed them in September) and also a 4" FRPP exhaust. You can hear that sucker from a ways away.

- Fryguy

- 05 Satin Silver GT, Lt Graphite, 5 Speed, Shaker 500, Sequntial Taillights, Redline Tuning Hood Struts, Shorty Antenna, Satin Mustang Sill Plates, Midwest Plenum Cover, UPR Billet Pedal Covers, IUP Steering Wheel, IUP Gauge Cluster w/MyColor, Signal Tints, FRPP Exhaust, JLT CAI Kit, SCT 2 Tuner . Trunk Lid Mat w/Edgelight fiber, MRT Side Louvers - (The following to be installed) Steeda Dead Pedal, Baltimore Street Mods Racing Stripes, Redline Goods Leather Kit
Apprentice
S197 Member

I was raised in the Wyoming Valley (and get back there often) but now I live near Willow Grove. I'd be interested.

Redfire GT Deluxe, IUP, Charcoal leather, 5 Speed, Polished wheels, Sequential Taillights (custom designed), Redline Tuning Hood Struts, Shorty Antenna, Midwest Plenum Cover, Autovation Billet Pedal Covers, Ford Racing Chrome Exhaust Tips, Panasonic Head w/ color display, XM Direct, Scosche subwoofer w/ Rockford mono amp
S197 Member

Nope no racing strips,,,,when I seen it .it was at the Mall back end of penneys parking lot.................JT
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytuinals
Nope no racing strips,,,,when I seen it .it was at the Mall back end of penneys parking lot.................JT
That was probably my car. We go there for our haircuts.

- Fryguy

- 05 Satin Silver GT, Lt Graphite, 5 Speed, Shaker 500, Sequntial Taillights, Redline Tuning Hood Struts, Shorty Antenna, Satin Mustang Sill Plates, Midwest Plenum Cover, UPR Billet Pedal Covers, IUP Steering Wheel, IUP Gauge Cluster w/MyColor, Signal Tints, FRPP Exhaust, JLT CAI Kit, SCT 2 Tuner . Trunk Lid Mat w/Edgelight fiber, MRT Side Louvers - (The following to be installed) Steeda Dead Pedal, Baltimore Street Mods Racing Stripes, Redline Goods Leather Kit
PONY Member
S197 Member

I think that it is time for LVMUSTANGS.ORG to take shape. Anyone know what it would take to start up a club?

- Fryguy

I'm in Phillipsburg NJ...............I'm in.
PONY Member
S197 Member

Looks like we have a few members already...

Perhaps we should schedule a meet to sit down and talk this thing out. ANy suggestions?

- Fryguy

PONY Member
S197 Member

If anyone is interested, please go to http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/lvmustangs/ and sign-up!

- Fryguy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page