Parchment over Tungsten Photos? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67&05 Ragtops
Those pictures of the tan top on the grey car are awful. When you were saying "parchment" I thought that you were talking about the white color that I have in my 67 that is called parchment

Tan and grey do not go together. Tan goes with brown and black goes with grey.
Opions are like ass*****. Everybody has one. Whats good for one is not good for another. Thats why there are options. Good choice if you like it buy it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dream Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmutkelaw
My dream car is a 2006 GT Vert, with a Parchment roof over a Tungsten Grey Metalic finish. Does anyone have any photos or know of any resources to find photos of this car? I would like to see the colors together, thus having the top up. I have only seen this color combo 1 time, and it just stuck out in my head as a sharp combo. I have been salivating over the new mustang since its introduction, and can't hardly wait to put my order in, albeit that is still some time from now.

Thanks for all of your assistance!
I think I saw one like that here in Victoria , I'll drive by and if so I'll snap a picture for you !

Apprentice
S197 Member

Send a message via MSN to billyb196 Send a message via Yahoo to billyb196
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmutkelaw
My dream car is a 2006 GT Vert, with a Parchment roof over a Tungsten Grey Metalic finish. Does anyone have any photos or know of any resources to find photos of this car?
These are as close as I could find.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gray_parch.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	14051   Click image for larger version

Name:	gray_parch2.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	14053  

05 Windveil Blue GT Conv, LT Grey Int, 5 speed, IUP, Shaker 500, JBA Axle Backs, Sequential Taillights, SS Inserts Stainless Bezels, Shelby GT500 18x9.5 Chrome Rims with P-Zero Nero M+S 255/45-18 (front) and P-Zero Nero M+S 285/40-18 (rear).

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006 Thread Starter

Thanks for posting the pics! I found an exact match of the color combo on Ebay, the pictures are in the thread's first page (I posted them).

Thanks for the research!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page