Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
J&D
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior
I'm down with the red stripes...
Let's see,, what was our first clue???? Very nice on white!!

Have you seen junior's grades????

(Van Halen)

2005 GT Premium, windveil blue, silver GT-style painted stripes, BBK CAI and Shorty Headers, Cat-back Bassani exhaust system. SCT Performance Tune. 20" Shelby Razor wheels,14" eradi-speed rotors, Tokico DSpec shocks, steeda sportlite springs, BMR suspension bars.

Member MCOH
Member MCA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006 Thread Starter
S197 Member

damn lol.. u guys are complicating my decision, i was leaning towards white but now everyone is saying silver so I must seriously reconsider that.. esp since i saw the pics in fordgrl99's gallery.. i was kinda hoping everyone would say white lol

well i have about another month or so to decide

PONY Member
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Fryguy_pa
My personal favorite stripes on black cars is the Mystic color from the cobras a few years back. Here is a link to the post.

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...ghlight=mystic

- Fryguy

- 05 Satin Silver GT, Lt Graphite, 5 Speed, Shaker 500, Sequntial Taillights, Redline Tuning Hood Struts, Shorty Antenna, Satin Mustang Sill Plates, Midwest Plenum Cover, UPR Billet Pedal Covers, IUP Steering Wheel, IUP Gauge Cluster w/MyColor, Signal Tints, FRPP Exhaust, JLT CAI Kit, SCT 2 Tuner . Trunk Lid Mat w/Edgelight fiber, MRT Side Louvers - (The following to be installed) Steeda Dead Pedal, Baltimore Street Mods Racing Stripes, Redline Goods Leather Kit

BOSS Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

throwin this at ya......what about gold on black....I like it my 69 428CJ Mach 1. will have had this car 20 years the 17th of this month!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-209S.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	14114  

Saleen S/C 3.2 pulley. Chris Rose tune.

Hot Rod cams, GT500 pumps, CHE goodies on the rear, 4.10's, KOOKS/ O/R X pipe with PYPES Violators, Spydershaft, TCI 3500 stall, PA deep tranny pan. Meziere w/p,M&H 325/45/17 DRs.
S/[email protected]/[email protected]

I've seen gold, it looks nice but its pretty unique taste!
I think Im going with red stripes, even though I have grey interior, I just want stripes cause I see all these stangs on the road w/ them and damn! they look nice and stand out, so I'm going to get the red ford racing stripes (has the stripes on the side that say Ford Racing too)
Just need to find some pics of black with red stripes
Rookie

Try this....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0103a.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	14122   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0102a.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	14123  
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Junior,

That white Mustang with red stripes looks like one badd azz candy cane

98'GT Rio Red
Loaded opts. from the factory

the boss on the side is nice!
Apprentice
S197 Member

Send a message via AIM to Zrullac
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Snake1668
Try this....
Where did you get the smoked road lamp lenses. Can you post the website address. Thanks

MSgt, USAFR Retired
2006 Mustang GT Deluxe Coupe, Tungsten Grey, Dark Charcoal Int., IUP, AAT, Leather Trim Bucket Seats, 17" 40th Anniversary Bullits w/tri-bar Pony Spinner, TR3650 5-Spd Man Tranny, Wheel Locking Kit, MRT Hood Struts. Pioneer AVIC-D1 Nav system.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page