05 Racing Vids: Finally put all my vids in one place! - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006 Thread Starter

05 Racing Vids: Finally put all my vids in one place!

I put them up on my myspace profile. Well...links to them anyway. They're not all of JUST me, but I did edit them all

Enjoy:

http://www.myspace.com/ninoavila

-N

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninoavila
I put them up on my myspace profile. Well...links to them anyway. They're not all of JUST me, but I did edit them all

Enjoy:

-N
Excellent videos, but you are nuts doing this on a street.

AFM Site Administrator
2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT Manual.
Alpine H/U with Infinity speakers.
Powerhouse CAI and Tune.
Previous Mustangs:
1978 2.8 L, 1979 5.0, 1982 5.0 "HO", 1986 5.0 GT

Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfrisch
Excellent videos, but you are nuts doing this on a street.
I get that alot.

The video of me doing burnout and fly-bys was done on a side-road in a rual area out side of town off of a very seldom used road. The road itself only has 1 entrance, that's to the school which is not open on the weekends.

The other videos of me racing are on a road where there are 2 lanes and big shoulders on both sides of the road with a turning lane in between. Again, no residentials, just an old shut down night club and some rual farm fields and entrances to residentials.

I know things can still happen, but lining up a race on friday, paying 15 bucks and waiting lord knows how long to race is hard.

*Bad* Nino... *BAD*

-N

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006
nghtrnnr

sniff...i love ya man...good job nino
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006

we should make an 05-06 mustang group on myspace :P
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

no really dude..i know it got stripes, but i just took it to church every sunday...never had it over 65.................do you go thru a set of meat a week....if that car still works after the beating its gettin, i know i bought the right car!!..great clips homes!

06 GT PREMIUM Manual, 18's, Hurst billet, Webelectric sequentials, painted 10" stripes, Cervini KR500 hood w/functional ram air kit, K&N air filter, Cervini side exhaust, chin spoiler, hood struts, rear ducktail, quarter panel scoops, and quarter window scoops, Midweat Auto Gear strut tower covers, 1/2 mirror covers, and fuel rail covers. Pioneer touch screeen head unit w/blue tooth, dvd & sirius.Also haves: 1969 Lemans & 1968 Firebird.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006
Apprentice

Quote:
I know things can still happen, but lining up a race on friday, paying 15 bucks and waiting lord knows how long to race is hard.

*Bad* Nino... *BAD*

-N
Your right a life or another car or anything is worth less than 15 bucks and having to wait 20 mins for the next run. I just got back from the track here in Vegas and between 7 and 10:30 had 7 runs, I could have had 2 more in that time but passed up to do some retune work.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

My racing video's at the track (racelegal.com).

http://msgt46270.zippyvideos.com/gallery.z

Saleen S/C, 4R70W Trans, 3:73 gears, 3200 stall PI, GT500 fuel pump, JBA Shorty headers.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-11-2006
nghtrnnr

god not another streetracing debate....its been around forever...isnt gonna stop...youre not gonna change his mind by ranting about tracks and safety any more than he can change yours about you finally growing a pair...nino rock on , just be careful...i'm not saying tracks are bad and streets are the best...just saying a guy should be able to punch it wherever he wants whenever he wants as long as it isnt in traffic and he doesnt cut in front of any chicks family mini van...anyway nino love ya car bro...take a bunch more video...i'm gonna try and buy a camera so i can get the strtracr on the net too
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
god not another streetracing debate....its been around forever...isnt gonna stop...youre not gonna change his mind by ranting about tracks and safety any more than he can change yours about you finally growing a pair...nino rock on , just be careful...i'm not saying tracks are bad and streets are the best...just saying a guy should be able to punch it wherever he wants whenever he wants as long as it isnt in traffic and he doesnt cut in front of any chicks family mini van...anyway nino love ya car bro...take a bunch more video...i'm gonna try and buy a camera so i can get the strtracr on the net too
I pretty sure I didnt take this to a personal level like you just did. My choice to not street race and then video tape it so it can be posted on the net under the look what this idiot did file or used as evidense in a trial has nothing to do with me growing a set. It was a response to his statement that he had to pay a small price to race at a legal site.

A guy punching his car and putting down some power is not the issue here I do that from a stop light etc, not in traffic or next to the school, but he is talking about street racing. I wont debate you on it anymore either but you had ZERO reason to make this a personal thing. It seems the internet is the best place for people to become big and tough now days.
nghtrnnr

yeah...you werent being sarcastic to nino at all with the life is worth less than 15 bucks comment or the look what this idiot did comment...whatever...fyi...i dont change from the internet to the bar to the street...nghtrnnr is tommy...tommy is nghtrnnr all day...dont take things so personal...you must be the type of guy who fights in the nightclub when someone looks at his girl...ease up..its all fun with stang brothers
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSgt46270
My racing video's at the track (racelegal.com).

http://msgt46270.zippyvideos.com/gallery.z
Yo Msgt. I've seen you out there. Nice runs. I've been there every night this year. I alternate between the coupe and the vert. I'll say hello next time I see you.
PONY Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2horseowner
Yo Msgt. I've seen you out there. Nice runs. I've been there every night this year. I alternate between the coupe and the vert. I'll say hello next time I see you.
That'll be great. I don't know if I'll make it for the next Race Legal, going to see Adam (ST Motorsports) to adjust the tune on my car and if he has time to install the 3:73 gears. If I don't see you the next on, for sure the one after that.

Ed

Saleen S/C, 4R70W Trans, 3:73 gears, 3200 stall PI, GT500 fuel pump, JBA Shorty headers.
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:

Enjoy:

-N
dude, Nino, where did you get that Mustang emblem that you put over your right taillight? Freaking smokin'! I want one!!!

2019 GT - Velocity Blue with Black Accent Package
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page