My 05 GT is wrecked !!! - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice
S197 Member

Nobody likes to see things like that happen. Hope everyone is alright. Sorry about the loss. Well if the frame is tweaked, total it and buy a new one. Unfortunately that car will never be the same.

American Muscle- 2006 Legend Lime Metallic V8 GT Coupe, Shaker 500 Stereo System, Tint, Borla Exhaust, Diablosport Predator Tuner, K & N Cold Air Intake, 12" Racing Stripes, Roush Quarter Window Louvers, Roush Pedals, Hurst Short Shifter, Sequential Tail Lights, Trip Tunes, And there is more to come......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

eyelleye

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
wow .... what did the brit do to piss you off so much...?so what if the guy loves his stang? who doesnt here? and bro...really now...neons are ugly...he wasnt lyin on that one....as for other guys sayin the stang is ugly....even my die hard camaro buds have to admit the new stang is smokin hot lookin..............uh....wheres that xbox 360 sellin at anyway? i still cant find one
I was merely trying to offer another point of view... some guys really like their dodge neons. Automatically assuming they cant care as much for their ride as we do ours is just plain foolish. People get insane about their cars regardless of type. I'm inclined to agree the neon is ugly, but that's my opinion. A few that Ive worked with loved the damn thing... it's beyond reason, but so are a lot of things in this world.

I have also heard and read a few (they seem to be in the minority) saying they didnt care for the new 'stang & that it was "ugly" to them. Personally, I think they're high... but what the hell... thats their opinion. If it was mine, I sure wouldnt have waited 6 months for mine to show up, let alone buy one in the first place. There are lots of folk that like the look of the new camaro concept, which I find attrocious... just goes to show, beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

Local places like Costco and Fred Meyers are starting to see the xbox 360s in stock, as well as online retailers like Amazon.com (and Dell.com, where I got mine). I used this online tracker to locate one: http://www.bensbargains.net/xbox360/xbox360.php Actually, I used a couple different ones, but not sure which ones are still active and as I am at work I can view them anyway (darn internet censorship/blocking).

Anyways, Im not trying to kick anyones dog or nothing necessarily... mostly just trying to point out that plenty of other folk are just as fanatical about their rides as we are about ours. The accident was unfortunate to be sure... but at least everyone walked away.

And for some nice pics of the Enzo Ferrari crash, see: http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/02...ferrari_crash/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page