Advertisement

V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBritish
You folks are lucky. I got a little more than a little scratct or dent

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...sh/Crash10.jpg

Lets just say, that won't buff right out
You're right... Ill get down on my knees and thank the good lord above that car is yours and not mine.

PONY Member
S197 Member

speaking of terrible things, Mr. fitch - a while back you posted a thread about something dreadful happening that caused your car to be towed off to the dealer, yet as far as I remember you never told us what actually happened.

So what did happen and what was the result?

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

2012 Shelby GT500, Black on black

PONY Member
S197 Member

ok - so how is it this stupid forum software posted my reply while I was typing mid sentence?? TWICE!!!

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

PONY Member
S197 Member

nothing here. - hmmmm...other forums let you delete posts - that would be nice

V6 Member
S197 Member

It was just some stupid battery issue. I've had it many times where it is completely dead and each time I get a hotshot, drive it over to the dealer and OF COURSE "we couldn't find anything"... This time it was DNR, Do not revive, and it was towed to the dealer where it sat for 5 days to which they had found zero of the 4 or 5 problems I sent it in for. THere is a whole long background story that I had typed out twice and both times it did not post so I didn't bother typing it out again.
PONY Member
S197 Member

I am sure that was a thirll.

Don't you just love dealers - they are the ones that sell the cars and yet they seem so damn inept at knowing anything about them. I pretty much have the same type here, and on a couple of occasions actually had to tell the so called mechanic how to fix it after they were unable to. What the hell am I paying them for?!?! I finally just picked up a workshop manual and do as much of the work myself that I can now.

Well, hope it finally gets worked.

BTW - do you have the JBA installed yet? A manager for my company has a V6 and she likes the JBAs on my GT, and I told her about the ones for the V6 - the clips I heard sounded really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch615
It was just some stupid battery issue. I've had it many times where it is completely dead and each time I get a hotshot, drive it over to the dealer and OF COURSE "we couldn't find anything"... This time it was DNR, Do not revive, and it was towed to the dealer where it sat for 5 days to which they had found zero of the 4 or 5 problems I sent it in for. THere is a whole long background story that I had typed out twice and both times it did not post so I didn't bother typing it out again.

Apprentice
Classic Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member

Come on man !!!

Come on man !!! That has nothing at all to do about old people. It's about inconsiderate selfish people young and old who don't care about anything but themself's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch615
God damn old people!

1964.5 Coupe V8, 1965 GT Coupe V8, 1979 5.0 Fastback & Sweet V6

Angry Dealership Fixing

How has your experience been with getting the car fixed? Mine is

currently at the dealership where I bought it...what crappy service.

It has been there for about 1mo. All they needed to do was

fix the d/s front suspension, the dented fender, and some d/s rear

quarter panel damage...all due to my supidity.
nghtrnnr

06300hp

your dealer does body work? that'd be cool but you said its taking 1 month so far....man...we need a warranty honoring alternative to ford...ford sucks
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfrisch
I don' blame you a bit, They should not get away with it no matter how bad they think it was. If it was a pedestrian, she probably would have done the same thing.

TwOscoops123, I was in a parking lot sitting in my car waiting for my wife at a strip mall, I seen this broad back into a parked car, hit it pretty good, she then proceeded to enter her beauty salon looking behind her all the way. So I wrote my name and phone number on a piece of paper and stuck it under the wiper of the car she hit, sure enough, I got a call from her at home and told her the story, later the police called and asked me to describe the lady because she denied it!!!!!
After describing her, the police thanked me.
Sweet!!!
LOL YES! That's what I'm talking about, brah! I love hearing justice be done.:thumbsup

SOLD -2005 Black GT Whipple HO| Oil Seperator | Steeda Tensioner | 93 dyno tune | Autometer Cobalt | GTAs | Eibach Pro-kit | Tokico D-Specs | CHE UCA | BMR PH | BMR LCA | BMR LCA Bracket | 18x9/10 Deep Dish Bullits

2013 Shelby GT500

Shity Dealership

I had a little accident with my Pony, all my fault...but the important thing
is, it is back and looks great. As if the accident was not bad enough,
my experience with the dealership was horrible . I had to wait 20 days
for them to fix the car, I had to call for updates, and when I asked for a 50% reduction on the rental car, from the dealership, the general manager was really rude, and did me a favor or discounting the rate $5.00, big deal! I have had nothing but a horrible experience with this dealership since the day I ordered the car, lucky I know a Ford Dealership Consultant and have voiced my problems to him, I have also slammed the dealership on the new car survey and will slam them again on the service survey. I hope everyone else has had a better experience.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page