My Time To Shine - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006
Snackmaster

Talking My Time To Shine

So I was over at my Ford dealership getting ready to shoot some new TV spots for them when the manager tells me that my baby comes March 10th. I couldn't believe it as my wife and I ordered on Jan 13th! That's less than two months! The rest of the day has been a blur as I wasn't prepared to start seriously obsessing on the car until the end of April or early May. What a way to start the weekend! He was pretty sure that it would be here next Friday, which incidentally is my wife's birthday, so I'm going to take the day off and get everything squared away. I went ahead and made arrangements to get the spoiler and louvers and stripes done (black 13 inch with a 2 inch gap tip to tip) and that will just leave the muffs which I'll do and the springs and panhard bar which I'll have another shop do.

Anyway... just wanted to vent since i've been jealous at all the other posts of everyone elses baby arrivals. I'll take pics next week if everything is on schedule.

Thanks for listening...

Snack

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006
PONY Member
S197 Member

Awesome! Be sure to post some pics when you get it all done too!

Osiris - '07 Shelby GT500 - Black
under construction
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006
BOSS Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

that's great for it to be built that fast!

We wanted red leather for our pony package car but cant get it with the V6...doesnt make sense.

We say you need redfire stripes to go with the red interior that would be awesome! black????

Saleen S/C 3.2 pulley. Chris Rose tune.

Hot Rod cams, GT500 pumps, CHE goodies on the rear, 4.10's, KOOKS/ O/R X pipe with PYPES Violators, Spydershaft, TCI 3500 stall, PA deep tranny pan. Meziere w/p,M&H 325/45/17 DRs.
S/[email protected]/[email protected]

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006
Snackmaster

I hadn't even thought of red for the stripes... that would be cool with the red interior.

I think I'm going to stick with black as that's what I've been envisioning on it for quite some time.

The only sad part involves trading in our vert. She's had a good run with us but it's for her to make someone else happy I guess.

I'll keep you guys posted with pics.

Thanks!
Snack
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006
BOSS Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

look at this pic..meant to send it in my last post
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-764F.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	14659  

Saleen S/C 3.2 pulley. Chris Rose tune.

Hot Rod cams, GT500 pumps, CHE goodies on the rear, 4.10's, KOOKS/ O/R X pipe with PYPES Violators, Spydershaft, TCI 3500 stall, PA deep tranny pan. Meziere w/p,M&H 325/45/17 DRs.
S/[email protected]/[email protected]
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-04-2006
Snackmaster

Thanks for nothing!

Just when I think I have everything solidified... another choice comes along. That looks pretty sweet. I'm going to have to show that one to my wife when she gets back from work.

The dealer is actually arranging to put a big bow on the car and I'm going to drive my wife over next Friday under the pretense that something is wrong with the order and we need to check the paperwork (dealer's idea). Next weekend is going to be great.

Thanks for the image.

Snack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page